Kentucky State University

« See more reviews of Kentucky State University

The whole environment and setting at KSU is just a wonderful experience in itself. It would be difficult to say what I brag on the most as there are so many wonderful things. I love our band, they are great and really get the crowds going at games and parades but I also find myself bragging about how excellent most of the staff is. They will go out of their way to help you if you just make the effort to try to help yourself. There are many more reasons why KSU is great but I'm out of room.

Kentucky State University has the best professors. They all care and make sure you understand the material that they are teaching. I love the small classroom size (1 to 20). It feels like one on one time with the professor. One on one time with a professor, is worth the tution I am paying to go to Kentucky State Univeristy.

I brag about the things I've learned in class. Although this may not be the number one contender or most notable topic to brag about a school, I enjoy bragging about topics and other things I've learned that my friends and family may not know about, at the same time gaining a sense of pride.

The passion, concern, and willingness of the instuctors to help with your success. The smallness of the classes. I have alread received one degree from this school and I am working on my second. My decision to return was an easy one to make.

I brag the most about the instructors I have had. Their eagerness to assit you with obtaining a degree don't go unnoticed. The school spirit is very much noticed on campus aswell!

When i talk to my friends i mostly brag about the fun i have and all of our school spirit. We alo have a great band who has been to the Honda Battle of the Bands.

I brag about this being an accredited HBCU. The professors are one on one with you and they take their time to teach you the material so that you understand it.

The campus is very diverse. There are a lot of interesting people and the class sizes are small so you get to know everyone and your instructers very well.

The 5year master degree program for the business majors. It allows business majors to follow a schedule and receive there master degree in five years.

i brag about the school itself. I tell them ts in a small country place so you have to make yourself have fun and you meet new people and friends