Kentucky State University

« See more reviews of Kentucky State University

You should attend Kentucky State if you are an accepting and open-minded person with a democratic political affiliation. If you are interested in getting an excellent liberal arts education, you will get it at this college. Kentucky State also houses the Whitney Young Honors' Programs for those students who are sick of high school, but who still have a passion for knowledge and for the betterment of their lives.

Kentucky State University is for a student who wants to attend a smaller school environment and be able to have a personal relationship with their teachers. Not only will they be able to have a one on one relationship with their teachers but meet people from all around the world and broaden their horizons.

Reasons for people to attend Kentucky State university are enormous and depend on one’s attitudes. But the important reason that stood out to me was because Kentucky State university their future are job opportunities, increased knowledge andessential skills preparation for future life.

I believe that a goal orienated person should attend this school. If your genuinly interested in your future you should apply to enroll. A person who expects the unexpected and someone who isnt use to being around so many different types of people, because it broadens your horizons.

The type of person who should attend this school is someone who is ready to be who they are, and want to succeed in whatever they are trying to accomplish. This school has hard workers and dedicated students who are trying to reach their maximum potiential to move to the next level.

I attend Kentucky State University which is and HBCU. But the admission is open to everyone. If your are looking for a small environment then Kentucky State University is the place for them. My school is like a big family, its a home away from home.

A person who is dedicated to academia. Even though this is a college that really lends itself to students' individuality, it's not a school that lets you coast through your program. You have to work - and that's what makes it a great college.

The type of person that I think will succeed at this school, is a person who has their goals set or have a general idea of what they want to become. They have to be sure of themselves. They have to be able to be friendly and outgoing.

I believe that anyone who is ready to expand on their life in the aspect of wanted to retain knowledge. This is a very diverse university, and anyone who attends will learn various things about different cultures.

K-State is what you make it, I think a person who is out-going, confident and creative should enjoy their time here. I'm not limiting the criteria, everyone should come here. There is something for everyone!