Kentucky State University

« See more reviews of Kentucky State University

The best thing about our school is the size of the campus. Because our campus has under 3,000 students, you begin to know every student on the campus, creating an enviroment to make you feel like you are at home. That enviroment builds school moral and school pride so our campus stays clean, safe and fun. It is also great because you get a relationship with professors that you get at no other type of school. You can call or text them on personal lines and they are always available to help you on a 1 on 1 level.

Keuka College is a small campus which really gives the student a chance to get to know their professors and get the help they may need. Because it is a smaller campus you get to know many people and many discribe it as one big family. While it is a small campus there is still much to do and get involved in, and you get to know people and make many friends. With a smaller student-teacher ratio you are not just a number to a teacher but they know who you are and are able to provide help.

I consider the close bond of the students and faculty the best thing about the school. Smaller classrooms helps with having more one-on-one time with professors and allows for group discussion and friendly interactions during class. I appreciate the "family-like" atmosphere of the Kentucky State University campus and the many resources that can be called upon regarding serious isssues including financial aid, residence life, student life, and the student govemment to name a few.

I love the rich culture that we have here as well as the christian base activities. Teacher as well as students are alway willing to help you with anything, it could be as simple as directions to specific buildings. Also the small class sizes are great because my teacher got to know me on a personal level and we are able discover my strengths and weaknesses from the begininng.

It is very easy to find study space so if you can study by yourself. Most of the time you can get a room by yourself so you don't have to share. In most rooms, they have a TV so students can watch those educational videos at the library if you need them. Every room also has an outlet so you can use your labtop in the study room without draining the battery.

The faculty are incredibly personable and helpful! Classes are small, so you actually develop friendships with your classmates and professors. There are lots of resources and staff available to help you with research, assignments, personal life, and academic goals. And there is a such a wide variety of majors/minors programs to choose from!

I believe the best things about my school is the one on one connection with your teachers. The teachers gets to know their students on a personal level and can get help with their personal needs. The teachers try to help as much as possible and they are very flexible with their time to try and help the students out in any way possible.

not just the location but what they have to offer not just the expericene the school is located right across the street from my house and about 10 mins from my job that makes it perfect for me to get up and get to class on time plus they have the course im really interested in studying computers

The best thing about my school is that they focus on making sure that every student who attends the university receives an amazing educational experience. The university provides studends with tutoring programs and teachers who do care about you anc your accomplishments and goals.

the best thing about my school is its size. im all about being close and getting to know people for who they really are. i like a setting where i am able to do that with ease. i know my professors and my professors know me. i know my classmates by first bame, and they know mine.