Kentucky State University Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Kentucky State University

Sapphire

I love Kentucky State. The class sizes are perfect for my learning style and the housing is quite nice.

Kyle

I feel that Kentucky State University is an excellent place for students to learn new occupations, adapt to new surroundings, and meet new people and great friends. Finishing my first-year at KSU has really opened my character up more than it used to be. I used to be a shy, timid person, but now I feel like Kentucky State has brought that out of me a little bit more. Being in school there's always something going on, whether politically, or for entertainment for the students. I have partaken in many of those activities, making them become beneficial for being a student at KSU. I have joined a fraternity at the school, Kappa Kappa Psi, and have continued with others to make Kentucky State a fun school to be at. My first day of classes weren't the funniest but going towards the end of my first year I now realize that Kentucky State is the place to be.

n

Kentucky State is a HBCU. While I was there we had a family atmosphere, no matter where you're from. There was a lot of diversity on campus and you could always learn something new from someone. The dorms and buildings are a little dated and the school spirit isn't always there but it was a great experience overall. Be advised, the school honestly does not have many options for degrees (bachelors or masters). When I was there, a lot of the faculty would do all they could to help you whether it was school work or your personal life.

Myesha

Kentucky State University is a great school and has many opportunities available for students to grow. I would recommend this school to anyone. The fact that there are small class sizes and accessible teachers is a great thing. The tuition is also very reasonable. They also offer discounts for students from different cities. Another thing is the campus is pretty safe. Also once you have stepped on the Campus it is guaranteed that you will meet people who will become like family.

MiKayla

Kentucky State University is a great school. They have my major which is Criminal Justice. Classes are small so I have the opportunity to get to know my professors and learn better. The campus is pretty small, all of the buildings are close together so it's a short walking distance from each building. Everybody knows everybody, it's pretty comforting. Everyone is supportive of your goals and it's pretty positive.

Simiya

I love it

isryahla

i love the culture.It really makes you feel at home and unified as a family. You see different faces and you learn about them it opens your mind to new opprutunities and ideas.You get a to go to school to start your career and i notice alot of people take pride in that which is a wonderful thing