Kentucky Wesleyan College Top Questions

Michaela

Probably the emphasis on fraternities and soriorities is the worst thing about KWC. Mainly, it's when these group get away with breaking the rules because of their association that's awful. The school tends to excuse their actions, especially if it looks bad on the school.

Morgan

The dorms because they are a little outdated.

Linda

It is pretty expensive to attend and the don't give enough money to the athletic department. Athletes make up a huge portion of the student body, but the coaches aren't given enough money to distribute in scholarships

Tristan

KWC fits very well into my schedule since I am an online student. The worst part about this is that I do not get to interact personally with other students. Although this is not a problem with the school itself it is the worst thing I have found pertaining to online learning through KWC.

The worst thing about Kentucky Wesleyan is that since it is a smaller school, the offerings are sometimes limited. I personally enjoyed the small campus environment, but some people may feel limited by the variety available courses. Also, the tuition is higher than surrounding schools, and that my be a hindrance to some students.

Lisa

The food. There needs to be more options for a healtier life style. Sudexo needs to use less fattening foods and also serve more vegetarian option. If KWC had a dining hall like Murray State University, I would be happy.

Robert

The worst thing I consider about my school is that I wish my school granted more financial assisstance to the individuals who attend. Tuition alone cost ove 20,000 dollars a year. Freshman year is generally when students recieve the most finanacial assisstance. After the freshman year the assisstance you recieve drops so the instituion can attract more younger students. However, I believe this remaisn unfair to upper classmen who have stayed dedicated to the school. Futhermore, the financial aid I recieved from them became reduced after I recieved outside scholarship. I could have used this pay for other fees.