Kenyon College

« See more reviews of Kenyon College

Kenyon encourages a very close-knit, friendly atmosphere of relaxed, liberal arts kids who might be a little bit sheltered, but nonetheless sincerely want to do good in the world.

Kenyon is a place for you to learn about yourself surrounded people who genuinely want the best for you, whether he/she is a faculty member, student, or town resident.

Cold and isolated in the winter and only decent in social life, but incredibly satisfying and inspiring in terms of intellectual growth and achievement.

Middle Path and the academic buildings at 11am, when students are going to and from class, passing Ransom & Pierce.

Samuel Mather Hall (psychology), Higley Hall (biology), Tomsich Hall (chemistry), and Hayes Hall (physics and math)

The largest freshman dorm, located across from the Freshman Quad. The dorm is air-conditioned and has a kitchen.

Kenyon is intense in all aspects; the education is amazing and the extra curricular activities are very diverse.

South/Upperclass Quad, home to Leonard Hall, Old Kenyon, and Hanna Hall dorms and frats/sororities.

The Freshman Quad is home to Lewis Hall, Norton Hall, and Gund Hall, all co-ed by hallway.

Middle Path and the academic buildings at 11am, when students are going to and from class.