Kenyon College

« See more reviews of Kenyon College

Kenyon is great and as diverse as you'd expect. There are a few muscle-heads and jerks, but 95-98 percent of the people, including townspeople, staff, and students, are super kind and great. One rotten apple shouldn't spoil the whole batch, and it doesn't.

I have could experiences with racial, religious, LGBT, socio-economic and other groups on campus. Students will wear anything to class. Different types of students do interact. Kenyon students are from all over, ad most are politically aware and active.

I believe that the student body is very considerate of everyone. Everyone really just gets along and there is never really any conflict between groups of people.

white.upper middle class. liberal. but that is not to say that they are not trying really, really hard to remedy this homogenous student body.

We are center-left, New York Times reading, student body that opposes the Republican Party. We're open-minded to different life-styles.

We're a very liberal, pretty wealthy, and not particularly diverse crowd here. Thats the biggest problem with the school.

I just wish there more who looked and act like me on this campus. That is all