Kenyon College

« See more reviews of Kenyon College

How open everyone on campus is. Our school's social network functions like none I've ever seen before: Freshmen are not only allowed at parties, they are invited, and welcomed once they get there. There isn't a greek party that isn't open to the entire campus, which really changes social life at Kenyon. Plus, no matter what circle someone runs in, everyone chose Kenyon for a similar reason, which means you meet friendly, genuine people practically everywhere you go.

The campus community. That I really got to know my professors and that they cared about what me. Actually had a class held everyweek in my professors house. That I got an education, that I feel like I got my moneys worth. That all in all it was a great place and I had a great time. Would go back in a heart beat.

I mostly talk about the sense of community and the great friends that I've made at Kenyon. I talk about the beautiful landscape surrounding the campus and how it doesn't matter that there isn't much to do around the campus because of all the great people I've met there.

Kenyon's a "New Ivy" school, and we work hard to keep that title. Classes are incredibly demanding, but, at the end of the day, you come away feeling like you've really been forced to learn something. Which is what we're all here for.

The professors are great.They actually provide me with enough good experiences in the classroom that keep me enrolled in the school. Otherwise I might be inclined to leave.

great professors, personal attention, class size, overall learning experience, friendliness and close knit community in party scene

The community is comprised of nice, friendly people, who balance school with other activities.

It's general awesomeness... no really, I brag about the Kenyon experience.