Kettering, OH
Kettering College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Kettering College

Britnie

Overall it’s a great school where the professors really work with you to succeed and make sure you have all the information to pass the class. The small class sizes make it easy to get any extra help. However there are way too many religion classes that are required to take and honestly feel like a waste of money and time.

Makayla

It’s a very small college and is selective. It’s connected to a hospital so it’s always clean and it’s very focused.

Steve

Kettering has a HIGH acceptance rate because they make students their version of general education courses. Even if you transfer over from another university WITH THE SAME CREDIT HOURS AND COURSE. They will NOT accept it. Some of the teachers here are subpar. They will only give you BUSYWORK. Research their pass rates such as NFLEX(since 2001, it has been nothing been higher than a 89% when they suggest in a seminar that they have a rating of 97%!). For a Christian private school, they list themselves as "non-profit" when in fact it is just a fabrication. The CEO makes the MOST in the state of Ohio and overcharges the tuition. I dropped out within the timeframe that was alright for you to not pay back the loans. Somehow, this school found a way to charge me $2,100 for "hidden fees". I warn you, DO NOT GO TO THIS SCHOOL. They will say anything and EVERYTHING to get you to their classrooms and they will disappear when they have you sign the papers.

If I could go back in time and tell myself to save money the whole summer before college starts, you can enjoy life after you graduate. Not to mention, college is a lot less stressful if you do not have to worry about money. I would also tell myself to just go to college away from home. Yes, it is scary because you might not know anyone, but you will get done a lot faster and in the long run, save money since you will not be going to college as long. At your new school, do not be afraid to open up and make new friends. Yes, it will be a bigger city, but overall, most people are just like you.

The kind of person that should attend this school is a competetive, hard-working individual. This school is very competetive to get in, and once you are in, you do not want to leave.

The type of person that should not attend this school is the non-studious, slacking individual. A person has to work very hard to keep up good grades.

Christine

With returning to college after 26 years, I have gained a newly found confidence. This confidence has enabled me to realize that anything is truly possible. I wasn't sure if I'd be able to learn or remember enough to complete even one class. My children even dicouraged me from trying to go back to college. After making the dean's list both quarters, I am confidently on my way to a Bachelor of Science degree with a major in Diagnostic Medical Sonography. I am now a firm believer that knowledge really is power. With attending college, I have empowered myself with the confidence and knowledge needed to create a better life for my family and to be of service to others as well.

I am transferring to this school from Ohio State University. However, I wish I would have known more about their sonography program before I started at Ohio State. I would have started at Kettering from the very beginning.

When I talk to people about going back to college and they ask me where I am going, I always tell them how helpful Kettering is compared to the other colleges I have visited. They really seem to want to get to know you and help you.

Kettering College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.