Kettering University Top Questions

Felicia

The worst aspect about Kettering University is the academic building. The academic building is old, feels antiquated and dungen like. I felt like I was in high school with the old desk and chairs and overall atmosphere of the academic building.

Beulah

cost

The worst thing about my school I would have to say is the location. It?s not that bad, but it is located near downtown flint and the area is not the safest during the nights. When you go somewhere at night you do not walk alone, you either drive or find some friends to walk with. At night some times you hear car sirens going off or light or red and blue going down the street after some one. Although it is not in the best part of town the school does and excellent job with safety.

Dwight

How hard it is to recover acadmically if you have family issues that require your absence from school. Missing two days at this University could put way behind to the point you may be able to recover before the term is over.

Reisha

The woerst thing about my school is the support for academic and financial change. When there are bad professors it is hard to get them out, even with the evaluations we do at the end of the semester. And the financial aid system is not good. They don't help you find any aid or fight to get you any. Financial support is really low with tuition being so high.

Zlatan

female population is really low, 95{4a082faed443b016e84c6ea63012b481c58f64867aa2dc62fff66e22ad7dff6c} male population.

Bryan

The cost is quite high, and the individual offices (financial aid, etc) are slow to respond to studnets needs.

Price

As an athelete, I would like it if there were varsity sports here. Also, Flint is the farthest thing from a college town.

Cory

The school is kinda of a comuter school because Kettering is located in Flint MI, there is only one big dorm which very few non freshman live in, alot of the school is greek, and we have such a small campus so many of your friends live in many places.

N/A

They are giving more scholarships to students that started after my class, and they did not even give us enough scholarship money to cover our entire time here. If I would have started one year later, I would have recieved an extra 5000 dollars a year, and scholarships to cover the entire four and a half years that it takes one to graduate from here.

Britney

The Flint area. Many students get robbed, there are not many good housing options. It is difficult to walk at night without being afraid.