Keuka Park, NY
Keuka College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Keuka College

I wish i would have paid more attention in high school, I think a lot of people take it for granted. I say that because a lot of the professors talk about things the we learned in 10th or 11th grade but more in depth and I dont remember a lot of that. Also I would have saved up more money for myself to go to school because I dont have a job to get money and its hard to get one because I dont have my car. And even if I had my car at school I would need the money to get gas.

I wish i had known that I would be doing the same thing on the weekends every weekend is the same its just another day.

If you do have a learning disability i say this is a great school to go to because the ASK center has a really good extra help program.

Gina

My classmates are all very friendly.

My classmates are all very friendly.

Make sure to visit the campus and sit in for a few classes. Go on more than one tour of the campus. Talk to current students about the school, and also talk to the faculty.

It's small and there isn't much to do.

Katie

They are fun, open minded and very smart.

They are fun, open minded and very smart.

The advice that I would give to parents/ students about finding the right college is to work hard. Highschool is key and the grades are important to finding a great school. Be patient and have an open mind. You can't always get what you want. The biggest thing is have a back up plan so apply to many schools that interest you. Don't just apply look at them see if they have what you want. Make a pro con list, ask for advice. Also, if you are not sure about your major maybe go to community college till you figure it out. There is no rush to choose a college or a major. School is very important it provides you with a career for the rest of your life. Love what you do and have fun. There is always time to study and have fun!

Jamie

The way the facilty and staff care for the students attending the school. They always push you to be your best and help you find the path you want to take in life gaining expereience and knowledge your major requires.

For both parents and students. Number one is VISIT THE COLLEGE! Pick the atmosphere that fits your son/daughter best or that they can adjust to over time. Ask professors and upperclassmen as many questions as possible about the schools classes, food, activities, and school spirit. Distance is key. Remember the further you are away the harder it is to come home again. Base the choice of your school on your personality for the most part. Things to ask yourself are as followed: Can i live with people I have never met? Will I be able to not see family and friends on a daily/weekly basis? What do i prefer big cities or small towns? How much work can I handle? Is this what I really want? starting out with these questions will lead to others on your mind. Take your time in choosing. Parents just help guide and support your children in whatever disicion they make . Dont be afraid to let them go because they will always love you and come when in need.

The amazing like our campus is build next to. Our campus is a realxing calm place where you can relieve yourself of any stress you have. The best spot is at Point Nemo where you can either sit on the dock in the day and bon fires in the fire pit at night.

Nailah

My school is best know for their education and there occupational therapist field. We are also know for our field periods which means we get experience in our major so when we are hired we have work experience.

Make sure that you do college visits and that the school has the major that you want instead of having to study another major to get to where you want. Also make sure that you talk to the students to get their point of view about the college. Each college is different for people some might like it ans some may not.

I consider the small school the best. The teachers know you name and everyone knows you. You are not just a number you have a name. Everyone is allowed to express themselves without any judgement from other students. It just like a family.

Ryan

If I were to give advice to parents and/or students about making the most of the college experience I would tell them that it begins with the college search. This may be obvious to most, but through my time working in the admissions office at my college, I feel that students who go in more depth with their college search often will adjust better to college life. I would tell parents and students that when visiting a college to ask as many questions as possible, even if they might seem dumb at the time. Choosing a college is a big investment, and it should be treated as such. But I will also tell anyone that college, no matter where you go, is what you make of it. Your reactions can cause you to love or hate a college. So, in conclusion, get involved. Both in the search for college, and as soon as transition week is over.

The fact that we cannot afford as much as our comparable schools.

My classmates are great and they are very helpful to one another.

My classmates are great and they are very helpful to one another.

I would say just make sure you can afford the college all 4 years that your child will attend. I would also say talk to the student accounts office before you child get to college.

The only thing is the price of the school because it is so high. That some times when you need anwser about things they will give you the run-around. You may not every get the anwser that you are really looking for.

We are on a lake, have field periods, and are very small

We are on a lake, have field periods, and are very small

The student who is going to be going to college needs to make their own personal decision. Sure money is always a factor but four years is a long time especially if you are somewhere you don't like. Families are also very important but again, they will not be the ones attending the school. If a student starts off unhappy at a school, chances are they are not going to give that school a fair chance nor enjoy their college experience to the fullest extent possible. Let your child make their own decision and choose what's best for them, after all they will know themselves best. Also keep in mind that without a doubt everyone changes during the transition from high school to college and even more so throughout college so think about your future not your past.

Crystal

hand on learning is key interships are required every year students attend

hand on learning is key interships are required every year students attend

What school makes you feel comfortable Is the program good how long has the program you are intrested been in place do the teachers have office hours that are flexable how friendly are the people on campus to each other vist every school your intrested in don't limit your self choose the school that fits your personality if you enjoy city life and the noise don't pick a backwood school where its harder to get to attractions and shopping.

area surrounding school is beautiful teachers are friendly and easy to talk to hands on learning is in all the classes lots of group work and presentations

Keuka College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.