Keuka College Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Keuka College

Kiara

Keuka College is a friendly environment. There are least 1-3 events that happen weekly on campus. Every Wednesday when you wear school gear you can get a free gift. The classroom sizes are small and you can easily build a relationship with your professors. The school is also small so you could never get lost. It's best to have a car on campus because things can get boring sometimes but there's always a parking issue. The food isn't the best. The resident halls are pretty good, each has their own little flaw.

Abigail

Being a private college, Keuka College is subject to hiring excellent and knowledgeable professors. Class sizes at Keuka College are relatively small, which allows students one-on-one learning with the professors. The atmosphere at Keuka College is accepting of all people no matter what. It is a great college for anybody who likes a small campus and a friendly environment. GO WOLVES!!!

Lorel

It's a good school but needs some fundamental work. The professors are great and are always willing and available to help. Since the location of the school is fairly isolated there isn't much to do except for any events held on campus or hiking. Although, they are pretty good at making sure there are events available such as movies hosted on the weekends by the campus activities board and access to the lake during warmer months. Parking is a big issue on campus though and also, the food isn't super great but they're always trying to improve.

Tyler

Just finished my new student orientation and can not wait to start in the fall. Keuka College will provide me with a well rounded experience. Everything from the small class sizes to the professors to field period make this a great choice for me. Not to mention the beautiful setting!

nicholas

I think it is a nice small school which makes the instructors accessible at all times due to decent class sizes. They are really focused on the success of their students and the staff is always there to help when needed. The location is absolutely beautiful with it being located right on Keuka Lake. They offer field periods as soon as your freshman year to make sure that you are in the right field of education instead of waiting for your senior year to find out it is the wrong field for you. Overall, it is a great place to learn, grow, and succeed.

I absolutely love Keuka College! The location of the school is right on the lake and the college uses it very frequently. We often go kayaking and hang out on the lake. The Field Period is one of the best things about this school; offering students a chance to really find out who they are and what they want to do. I am so thankful to be attending this college in the fall of 2018!

I am anxious to attend Keuka in the fall of 2018. I am already part of a facebook chat for students that have been accepted for the fall 2018 term and I am already meeting other students in my class. The communication has been frequent and helpful and

Emma

I love it and it feels like my home away from home! Everyone on campus is so nice and welcoming. The food is great. The dorms are spacious and the lounge is somewhere you want to be. There are plenty of on-campus groups and activities and there's a bus if you need to go into the town that's close by.

Ajawha

It's very quiet. Only few things to do on and off class days. Their are those days where everyone is walking and talking going on about business. Campus is in the middle of a lake keuka lake. We can go walk to the dock and have parties when we want. They make sure we have things to do a lot more in the beginning of the year fall semester.

Overall, I enjoy Keuka College very much and it has brought to me many different opportunities and many different friends. There is not much to complain about other than sharing bathrooms with other students who unfortunately do not clean up after themselves, and there is limited parking close to the residence halls. Sometimes it feels like you're trapped there with the parking situation. I have learned though that most colleges have a parking issue, just due to limited space unfortunately.

Hope

I really like it here but there’s a lot of parties and drunk people in my dorm and not much is really said about it. I like the professors and how they are always happy to help and find a time to talk to you. The food is eh because we always have hamburgers for lunch and dinner and sometimes they are cooked for too long.