Bristol, TN

King University

« See more reviews of King University

The best thing about King College is that there is more positive attributes than negative. I attended a community college before enrolling King College, and the difference is day and night. King College always offers tutors for assistance, the instructors are educated and offer acceptable amounts of course work, as well as the intructors go above and beyond expectations for students. If I ever need help with anything, whether it be homework , financial aid, etc.; an instructor or employee is always available day or night to help with students needs. This says a lot about King College.

I love the atmosphere at King. Everyone at King is so nice and always eager to help. I have yet to meet anyone who has had anything negative to say or not been willing to assit in any problems occured. The campus is the perfect size and you know everyone. It becomes your family. The religious affiliation also brings in a great asset to King.

THE BEST THING ABOUT MY SCHOOL IS THAT ITS KIND OF A SMALLER SCHOOL. EVERYONE KNOWS EVERYONE AND ALMOST EVERYONE IS FRIENDS. THEY WORK VERY WELL WITH ALL THE STUDENTS. THE CLASS SIZES ARE VERY SMALL WHICH IS GREAT FOR ME. THE STAFF ARE VERY HELPFUL.

Everyone tries to help each other, for the most part.

Atmosphere.