Kirkwood Community College

« See more reviews of Kirkwood Community College

Kirkwood Community is, if anything, diverse. Thousands of students attend this school at everytime of the day and being a community college it truly represents the worldwide community. Many languages are spoken in these halls and many people are represented. It may feel as though it is not quite a true, but for some it is the only education they can get, and for others like me it's just the starting block.

I only get to chat with my classmates online, but they are all very easy to talk to and helpful if need be. We all lend a hand if anyone needs some pointers on an assignment or test.

The classmates I've been with have all been friendly and helpful if I needed them, they're all just students trying to get through college like myself.

In the school I attend my classmates are helpful. We help each other whenever one of us is stuck with a problem or concept.

My classmates are decicated to their school work and their performance within the classroom.

My classmates are open, encouraging, fun, competitive, and friendly.

There are students from every social and economic class. A lot of ethnic groups and diversity. The common attire is very casual. The morning and afternoon classes are mostly comprised of younger students with a nice mix of older adults as well.