Kirtland Community College Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Kirtland Community College

I think Kirtland Community College is overall a great school. I personally love Kirtland because I am a small town girl and Kirtland fits my needs to feel comfortable in the college setting. The staff is super friendly and very helpful! The professors are accepting, understanding and there if you need them.

Tessa

It is a great campus with Many opportunities! It is also cheaper than other colleges! The teachers are always willing to take extra time out of their day to help any and all students understand better. It is sad that there is no sports or sororities or things like that, but there is still plenty of things to do on campus!

Caitlin

There could be things that can be improved to better help our learning.

Lena

When I attended Kirtland, I was only enrolled in online courses. The staff was always there to help with any questions and they were always very kind. Other students were very helpful as well as some messaged me to offer their help in case I had any questions with the homework. I enjoyed my time attending Kirtland and I would definitely recommend it to others.

Brandon

I think Kirtland is a great place to start. It allows a cheaper alternative to bigger universities. It is great for transfer students for the first year. It helps show what college is going to be like and if it is right for you. The small class size really helps if you are struggling with a certain topic. Overall, it has been a great experience for me.