Kishwaukee College Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Kishwaukee College

Lily

Kishwaukee College has been a genuinely superb way for me to begin my college experience. Instructors genuinely care and are always at your disposal when you require the extra assistance and they are always doing their part to see you succeed. Nobody here is apathetic toward education, rather everybody is actively involved in and engaged in their learning experience and that of others. The faculty are focused on getting you a quality education for an affordable price. Kishwaukee is a place to challenge yourself, to experience college, and to enjoy learning. Kishwaukee has put a college education within my grasp, which I am forever grateful for.

Victoria

Kishwaukee College has a great environment for people to talk to each other and professors. Their physical building is also being renovated a lot to improve the comfort of the students here. As far as the professors I've met and gotten a chance to talk to, all of them will email you back even on weekends and some will often schedule off campus meet-ups for review days. There's always something happening on campus grounds and we're always active in helping out around the community or even the nation whether it is in regards to a natural disaster somewhere else or a local fundraiser.

Kelly

Kishwaukee community college is an excellent school. I love the atmosphere and the people. The staff & class sizes are perfect. The instructors are very knowledgeable and easy to contact through school email. The food and transportation are amazing and very accommodating. I love the MyKc Application. It helps you keep track of everything from grades to events being held at the school. The MyKc application allows you to register for classes on your own and even allows you to drop & changes classes. It keeps track of your financial aid and shows which scholarships are available. The campus is a very safe environment with Dekalb county sheriffs that patrol the grounds. I would highly recommend Kishwaukee Community college to anyone looking to attend a Community college.

Viridiana

At first, I didn't really want to attend Kishwaukee, not because I didn't like the school but because I wanted to go away for college. I then decided that I would attend Kishwaukee, and it was the best decision I have made. I have really enjoyed Kishwaukee. Everyone is very kind and all of my professors so far are very flexible.

Danielle

Kishwaukee College is a great placed for someone who is not sure what they want to do with their lives or would like to stay close to home. My choice to go to Kishwaukee College was because I wanted to stay close to home while still getting an education. This college has many different career options for somebody which is great.

Very good school. Cares deeply for their students. They offer many sports activities and a great nursing program. My second choice for a major is nursing. So if I switched my major I would definitely stay at Kishwaukee college to Perdue that career.

Devin

I think Kishwaukee college is a great college for people to attend if they are just looking to start out their education, or if they are trying to get a trade job. I'm tryito achieve my associates in science and eventually my nursing license. I will attend another college to obtain other degrees, but if you are looking for a more affordable education Kishwaukee is your best bet! The library and other staff want you to succeed and they are always willing to help. My only complaints about Kish is that there really isn't a lot of interesting things to do outside of class. they have boys/girls basketball teams volleyball and baseball and softball, but there really isn't that many groups or clubs to join. overall the school is clean, and professors are mostly fantastic. (I've had one or two bad ones) but most are great.