Klamath Falls, OR
Klamath Community College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Klamath Community College

The people at Klamath Community College are very encouraging and takes the time to help every student's individual needs. The staff is excellent and are always wanting to help while the students are very accepting of others. If someone seems to be left out, another will go over and have a chat with them. It's a great place to make friends, get to know your instructors easily, and overall just be successful!

Vanessa

KCC is a great school. The classes are not over crowded with students so it is easier to focus. If the professor sees a student's face and it is the, I do not understand look, they will go into detail until they look like they understand. Some students think they are being a burden or dumb by having to ask questions, but the professors here can tell when there is something we students don't understand. Another thing I admire is how available the professors are outside of class. A few other schools that I have attended only allow students to make appointments. The whole downside to making appointments is not being able to remember what topic or what question they had. KCC is definitely a college I recommend for anyone.

Dea

Klamath Community College is a great pathway to four year universities. I introduces students to college and allows them to get an education for cheap. Teachers and staff are friendly and helpful. LRC services are excellent and there are lots of ways to find out about helpful resources.

in the long run its all worth it dont give up do your best and keep moving farward.

The staff at the school they are hear for us students and are willing to do whatever it takes to help us succeed.

Someone who is not 100% willing to take school seriously.

Farron

Work harder to get better grades so that you have more access to scholarships. Also, think hard about what your future career choice will be.

It has my major and it is fairly inexpensive.

kayla

What I wanted to do. I wasted a lot of time and money.

What I wanted to do. I wasted a lot of time and money.

I would tell myself to be focused, confident and to believe in myself. Life is tuff but the quicker you can finish college the sooner a better life can start because your little girl will need that from you.

Community college to help prepare a student for transfering to a four year university.

Katrina

The advice I would give myself would be to go to college right away and not wait. Then the transition would not be so difficult as you would be going to school with people your own age.

I have nothing I would wish to know at this time, as I have not started school at Klamath Community College yet.

Any person wishing to further their education should attend Klamath Community College.

Edwina

I would tell myself to relax. The average person changes professions many times. Pick something that you are acceptable with and then as you continue that job you will find that another path is promising and you will have the knowhow and finances to go after it. I would also say that education is worth the debt. It is easier to pay off that debt with a diploma than without one. Make sure to make time for activities and friends. College may seem like a lot of work in the beginning but in reality it is a lot harder to work long hours for low wages.

I don't have to mess around trying to explain myself. I already know what I want to do and what classes to take. They let me take them and I don't waste a lot of time.

Someone who is focused and know what they want to do.

It's a school where everyone belongs and fits in or at the very least every one finds a place

I would tell myself to socialize more, go to all the school dances, "don't even think about skiping" I would also tell myself to go to prom with a group insted of with a date. it's not the end of the world if you don't have a date and there is nothing wrong with you if you don't. You will have more fun just playing around laughing with people you never laughed with before. Have fun, enjoy being young and make the most out of everything. Go outside when you rather stay inside . Because trust me a year from now you will look back and wish you did more. Just love life! that is what I would tell myself if I could go back in time.

The professors are pretty nice, even when the term is over and you are not in their class any more; they still smile, wave, and ask how you are doing. Also it is a community college so there is a diverse mix of age groups to scocialize with.

jessica

Don't give up. You've made it this far and it wasn't easy but it will all be woth it. I had a dream and your living it out and the outcome is going to make you feel achieved and accomplished.You made the choice to do something with your life and to be more than just a statistic. And if you stay positive and keep motivated you will succeed.And if you apply yourself with the same additude, you can give back what you learned and if you can inspire or change even one person it will all be worth it. If you believe you can achieve and make your life successful. It is a choice to learn a trait and give back to society and make that knowledge usefull.

This new school is much smaller than the last school i attended.it offers a wide varriety of student support and self help classes.They offer a more one on one connection with the students to insure that each student achieves they're goals.

Klamath Community College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.