Knox College Top Questions

Tell us about the sports scene on campus.

There are 21 varsity athletic teams on campus and a whole host of club and intramural sports, however, the truth is students come to Knox first and foremost for the academics. That is not to say the athletic teams and facilities are underfunded or under supported. We have a fantastic fitness center, built in 2006, and a really nice synthetic AstroTurf football field, the Knosher Bowl.

Shayna

The sport scene is LAME! Yes, we do have teams but they are *in my best puerto rican accent* ¡Terrible! How can I put this nicely. If you're are expecting to go to a school with "Ws" under their belt. Do not. I repeat, DO NOT come to Knox. The football team just wreaks disappoint. Anyone who doesn't agree is in denial. That's just the truth of it. Sad part is whatever the sport, the girls team always does better than their male counterparts but draw smaller crowds. No bueno. I even used to be apart of the softball team my freshman year and quite mid-season. The loses weren't worth me being pulled out of classes. But, a little hurt never hurt nobody. Just know, you have been warned!