Knox College Top Questions

What are your classes like?

Shayna

BUT jump for joy when you're done!! Man although, you only take three classes per term (more if you're feeling adventurous and feel like spending) they are some of the most rigorous classes will you say you've had the pleasure of take. Although, it will not feel like a pleasure when you are taking them. Classes at Knox are mentally demanding, but you will not regret them because you know you are learning. Professors force you outside of your comfort zone to think in ways you are not used too. But in the end you are thankful for it. I went to school high school in Spanish Harlem and always felt like Spanish was somewhat of a second language. My last two Spanish classes taught me I had so much to learn. My first homework assignment I stayed up ALL night translating every other word in a very difficulty article written in Spanish. But I was well prepared and my vocabulary approved immensely along the way. That's Knox! It's difficulty and tough, but with motivation and persistence the work can be conquered. And when it is, you won't only feel a sigh of relief, but dare I say it -- a bit of gratitude and definitely a sense of pride.