Knox College Top Questions

The music department here is awesome! Also we get six weeks off for winter break.

When talking about Knox College I always mention the academic programs, ability to communicate with faculty, and the respect that the college has for the students.

Edith

The ten week terms.

nicholas

There are many fun activities on and around campus. It is a well-rounded life at Knox.

Gillian

Small classes, very close community, many oppertunities in classes and activities, beautiful campus.

Danny

My school is really awesome because, being on a trimester system, we only have 3 classes per term... as well as a 6-week winter break (which actually isn't quite as nice as it might initially seem... I just want to go back to school already!). I really cannot imagine what it must be like for my siblings who have 5-7 classes per semester. Since each trimester at Knox College is 9-10 weeks long, the classes are very intensive, and sometimes I wish we had just one class per term to focus on. The Community is Great!

I do not think I have ever bragged about my school...

About the fantastic graduation speaker's we had while I was there, like Obama and Stephan Colbert.

John

The small class sizes are the biggest thing, with the individual attention, and the openess of professers to work with you on any issue Knox proves itself to be a great institution. That attitude towards life extends itself in the student body as well, everyone is open and ready to share knowledge instead of hording it for themselves.

I brag about our amazing commencement speakers (Barack Obama, Bill Clinton, Steven Colbert). I brag about the amazing classes that I get to take and the outstanding professors I get to learn from and have a wonderful and close relationship with. And finally, the alumni. Knox Alums are much more numerous and prominent than I had ever anticipated and they are always willing to put in a good word, give some advice or help you get your foot in the door of many places all over the world.

Gregory

The small class sizes and quality of the education.

Small class sizes; most tenured professors are engaging and friendly; the gaming club rocks; the library is gorgeous.