Kutztown University of Pennsylvania Top Questions

Julianna

The education program here is fantastic. Becuase I am planning on becoming a Special Education teacher, I seacrhed for schools that had a 5-year program where I would learn the most I could to become an excellent teacher someday soon.

I brag about how much Kutztown University is giving me in terms of future career experience that is included with my major and club opportunities.

Daisy

It's hard to pick just one thing to brag about, I love Kutztown. Kutztown has a beautiful campus, beautiful education buildings and comfortable, updated dorm buildings. Main Street is the perfect stretch of shops and resturants, it gives students something to do other than hang around on campus. The one thing above all that I love about Kutztown is how nice and considerate almost every one is. I can't remember the last time someone didn't hold a door for me at Kutztown. Kutztown is homey and comfortable, big enough without requireing running from class to class.

The most compelling feature of my college experience was the dedication and loyalty of my professors and advisors. My advisors gave crucial, tailored guidance on registering for courses that were most applicable to my field and interests. Additionally, they were extremely knowledgeable and flexible on how to accommodate course substitutions within my major's requirements. My core educators were always available to meet one-on-one to discuss curriculum, long-term goals, and real-world experience as it applied to my field of study.

reynone

class topic...lectures, meals,sports

I usually brag about the friendliness of our school! Everyone is always smiling, and you can always find someone you know on your way to class or in the dining halls. We're also a polite school, and I love being able to boast at how often someone holds the door open for me.

The people are cool at KU and the parties are fun too.

It's state school for art in PA. and 97 {4a082faed443b016e84c6ea63012b481c58f64867aa2dc62fff66e22ad7dff6c} of the art students get art related jobs after school.

How close to home it is for me and the professors that i have are amazing.

It's one of the best in the nation for Art Education. The Professors are well known and very eager to help anyone in need. In additiotn, the friends that I make here are friends that I plan to keep for life. You get to know the people in your major very well and tend to see them in many classes. It's like your own community.

Marquis

that you can almost always have a fun weekend there

Larissa

It's a beautiful campus. We have fountains that people walk through to cool off and sometimes swim in. Also the programs the school has for incoming students is why i have some awesome friends that will last the rest of my life. I'm always telling people i found my life long room mate because of the programs through the school. It was perfect for fitting in and adapting.

The location is just beautiful, rural setting, plenty of hiking and camping.

I would have to say the professors/classes. I have had, in 3 semesters, far more interesting classes than high school in its entirety. Namely, the psychology and english profs have been the most consistently great but there have been a few philosophy/geography/bio etc. profs, in fact, as I write this I am realizing how good most of my classes have been, and even if there weren't the professors usually were to make up for it. I mean, I even almost enjoyed statistics! (and I'm no mathematician)

It is very small and there is still good social life.

How muc fun I have.

Shana

When i tell my friends about Kutztown, i tell them how were always having new academic or housing buildings added to make the campus bigger.

Alyse

The small class sizes and how we feel like a little community here. I enjoy myself at school and I like that it feels like "home".

Hailey

Amazing Faculty that are always availible to help whether they have office hours or not

It's close to a lot of things, and very diverse and laid back, easy going.

Shaun

Track and field.

Teacher Education program

How busy I keep myself with all the clubs and community service projects I do.

The friends that I have made here and about the setup of the campus.

I usually tell my friends, who don't go to Kutztown University, that my college offers a great , multi-culturally diverse group of students. I aslo like to talk about my academics as well as my fraternity, Phi Sigma Sigma, the Zeta Omicron chapter hera at my university.

How beautiful the campus is.

How friendly all the other students are and how much of a unity i feel when i am there.

When I talk about Kutztown it is usually about my friends and the good times we have. I describe college as "the best ever" and when I'm not there I miss being there. Kutztown has a beautiful campus that is very nicely spread out. I love the scenery and the friendly atmosphere the most. I also like the fact that I can get downtown very easily as well as to really anything on campus. The shuttle comes in handy when the weather isnt nice. Overall Kutztown is just a great place to be and Ive made great friends.