Kutztown University of Pennsylvania Top Questions

Precious-Anastasia

The best thing about my school is the fact that they offer small classes. For some people, small classes make it so much easier to pick up information. More over, small classes make it easier to meet people, even though there are less people, you have more oppurtunities to mingle.

I believe Kutztown Univeristy has very interactive, concerned, and lively professors who keep the students education as a top priority.

Candace

The faculty have proven themselves, the few I have came in contact with have at least. One in particular has become a mentor for myself in a way. She has motivated me to become interested in issues that exist everyday but are overlooked by many people. People such as myself at one point, like most I overlooked these issues because I was not affected by them. Dr. Blaque has influenced me to intitiate change for the greater good of others rather than only myself.

Theresa

The best thing about my school is the small classes. I am one of those students who struggle in certain subjects and need that one on one help and having a small class size gives the professor and I the oppourtunity to have that.

Frank

The best thing about my school would be the friendly atmosphere mixed with the availability and inviting professors that I experinced while attending Kutztown University.

Mallory

They are constantly encouraging students to join in extra clubs, sports, groups etc, which elevates the enjoyment of the entire college essence. Being on the campus, one feels a sense of belonging as well as an encouragment to work to one's full potential. I can honestly say, when I am on campus I feel at home and as though I can accomplish close to anything due to the endless possibilities unfolded at my feet on a daily basis by Kutztown University.

patience

Kutztown University has every opportunity a college student could ask for, but to me the best aspect is the size. Providing such a comfortable size, we can reach out to our community and all act as if we were a family. Getting to know everybody and make friends gives a geniune vibe here because everybody is so willing. You would never feel like a small fish in a big ocean at Kutztown, with all the smiling faces keeping you going each day. Yet, you still meet new people each day. It's a great feeling to have.

I lke meeting new friends. Being able to go to the gym and the intramural activities.

Bob

Liberal Arts and Sciences programs. It's the focus of the school.

I really believe that diversity and student involvement are the best things about Kutztown. There is something to do everyday and there are so many types of people to do these things. The educaion program is also a very strong at Kutztown. The professors make sure that students know how to teach students and the standards are held very high for education majors.

Felicia

The best thing about my school is the fact that it feels like a home away from home. The faculty and staff treat students with respect and kindess that I didn't really expect. The size of the school is not too big where it's overwhelming to me, but not too small where I can't have many different groups of friends. I love being able to walk around campus and recognize professors and peers.

Housing jobs/ programs. I think Kutztown does a good job at providing jobs, and providing activities/ programs for the students who live on campus.

Jean

College is where you can start over. If you didn't like yourself in high school and want to be different, college is the place to do it. There are so many options to choose from from many different sports to volunteering and community service. It is a great place to meet people who have the same interests that you do and are who are willing to help.

The best thing about Kutztown is it's atmosphere. It's not too big and it's not too small. Most of the people on campus and in the community are nice, accepting, and helpful. It is relaxed, and there are so many different options for clubs, activities, and socializing. Many of the buildings are new and the campus is beautiful.

The Housing community puts a large emphasis on creating a tight community with incoming freshmen and transfer students. The school in general tries not to neglect any student.

Beautiful campus, many new facilities.

jennifer

i love that i work for Housing and residential services and have gotten involved on campus. i have gained so much through the years that i will take along with me wherever i may go.

Krystina

Kutztown offers a wide range of degree programs and some of the best people to educate the students. The smaller class sizes provide a wonderful opportunity for proffesors and students to interact, which leads to a more valuable learning experience.

jessica

It has a great education program and our program is highly regarded in the area.

Avery

I like the atmosphere of Kutztown. There is a lot of school spirit and a large sense of community.

I enjoy having my friends and home so close to me.

The best thing about my school is being involved and meeting so many different people. It is awesome getting to befriend people that you never thought you would get to know. It is a great experience making life long friends and making life long connections.

Kutztown is the perfect size. It feels like a big school with out being overwhelming. You get to know a lot of people and make a lot of great friends that you will have for life.

the variety of people you can meet, the wide range of classes and majors/minors to choose from, a beautiful campus and good teachers.

Shaun

Beautiful campus, and great academic prgrams.

The buildings are all relatively new.

It is a good education school that is close to home, so I do not have to spend extra money living on campus and I get a good education.

Jean

the atmosphere