Kuyper College Top Questions

I would tell myself that the most difficult part is making time for everything and balancing every aspect of life. There is considerably less time to fit everything into your day (as there is a lot more to fit in) and that I should be ready for the sometimes chaotic nature of college life.

olga

my views of social sciences were widen up, more opportunities came on my list , i met a wonderful people (students and professors) whose experience helped me to grow personally and professionally. I really enjoyed practicum and the ability to use learned skills in the real life. This school helped me to developed the network, got to know other agencies and their objectives. This whole experience attending Kyper College was valuable because of my christian beliefs (all students shared faith), meeting other christians and living the life together.

Chad

My life has been completely changed as a result of attending specifically this college, Kuyper. Not only have I been made aware of the true power of knowledge, but I have been transformed by the right knowledge in its application to my life. Kuyper has been the most influential educational experience I have ever had and indeed has given me a vigor and passion for life that I would never have stumbled upon had I not come here. The professors are so personal and yet they have high expectations and don't back down from them. They expect your best but they equip you to give it. The library staff is amazing, the most helpful people I have ever met. The athletic team that I participated on was the experience of a lifetime. The social gatherings run rich with fellowship and sharing life. This college has transformed me from a boy into a responsible man. I feel like I can do anything I set my mind to, and yet I have a huge responsibility to use my gifts, talents, and skills to help the world in a right, responsible way. I can't wait to start life, thanks Kuyper College!

I have gained a better knowledge of what being a Christian is all about and how I am to live my life in the way that God wants me to. I have gained many amazing friends that I will keep in contact with for many years to come, and I have also gained some very valuable skills that I will need to have in my future career in order to be successful. I've also gained in my social skills; I'm no longer shy around people and I've become more open, and I've found out more about myself and what I can really do by taking risks I normally wouldn't take. I've learned the importance and value of education and just how lucky I am to use it, and I am certainly going to take what I've learned to help those who are unable to receive such things.

Joyce

If I were able to go back and talk to myself as a high school senior, there are many words of advice that I would give myself. For starters, I would encourage myself to begin applying for scholarships much earlier than I had previously. I would also tell myself to focus more and work harder to get even better grades, to earn a greater scholarship from my school. Most importantly, however, I would advise myself to keep God as my focus and then center of my life, and not to worry so much about what I will major in, or what I will do with my life. I would remind myself that the important thing is how I am living every single day, and if I am living every day to glorify God and love other people, then I am doing what I was meant to do, and I should not worry further.