Kuyper College Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Kuyper College

I love the atmosphere of the students and the professors. One of the coolest things here at kuyper is that the professors eat lunch with us students and we also have topics for debates during lunch that are either about ethics or biblical. The last thing that I enjoy about Kuyper are the students themselves. Because of the small size of the college and the on campus students we all know each other. Not just the names but things about each other where we can engage in a meaningful conversation with any student we come across.

Dashiah

Kuyper is an amazing school, the campus is so gorgeous and it makes me feel at home. I love that they have my major and that I got accepted with specia provisions. Which means that I will get a whole bunch of extra help. Like with my essays and I will get tutoring, and the first semester I can only take four classes, which will be super helpful because I can learn how to balance college life with homework and church and studying.

Millie

To be honest, I was pretty hesitant to apply for Kuyper College when I saw it was a private Christian Reformed school. With a nervous feeling, I just could not resist applying due to the wonderful reputation of Kuyper’s social work program. After about two years of attending Kuyper College, I am elated to share I am having a wonderful experience as a student at this school. I see the president literally every day, she always greets me with a smile. The professors are extremely accessible and always go out of their way to help any student who needs it. My cohort is about eight students, therefore our classes are small and intimate, cultivating a truly beneficial learning experience. In order to graduate from this college, one is required to graduate with a minor in theology. I do not recommend this school if a student is uncomfortable with a biblical education, because you have no other choice but to get one. The Bible based classes are taught by incredibly knowledgeable professors who are all open to learning from students, believers or nonbelievers. One thing I would like to see improvement on is the food. The amount of money students pay in tuition is not reflected in the cafeteria. Overall, the quality of my experience has been relatively high at Kuyper College. The student body and faculty are intelligent, encouraging, and friendly.