La Salle University

« See more reviews of La Salle University

The classes are small enough to where you can build a relationship with your professor, and might have the same professor several times for different courses. They also have an Achieve Nursing program, which is part time, so it works great for those going back to school and have jobs and families. Not many other schools offer similar programs.

I brag mostly about the class sizes. Not too many people get to have class sizes of 15-25. One of my classes this semester have 9. The professors love small classes too because it is so much more important for students to be able to interact. It definitely enhances the learning.

That the size of my school is perfect! It's big enough that I can get the classes I need WHEN I need them... but it's small enough that I can't walk 5 minutes without saying hello to someone I know (even if it's only by name or face).

The thing I brag about the most is the size and feel of the campus. La Salle has a great campus and plenty of students, but I love the class sizes and how they are not large in number.

The way that teachers teach students, specially those (like me) that came from another countries and are in the process of learning English.

Probably the proximity to center city Philadelphia, it is very easy to get into the city and into the surrounding suburbs as well.

I brag about the small classes and the teachers actually knowing my name.

Being in the city and how urban it is, also my friends

It's nursing program and location.