La Salle University

« See more reviews of La Salle University

La Salle University is a small campus with small classrooms as well. Classrooms usually only contain up to about twenty or so students, which really gives your professor the abilitly to know your name and you personally. The community is widely around you and very city like, which is nice if that is what you are looking for in your college choice. Overall, the University is easy to adapt to and provides well to your needs. It is a beautiful and enjoyable place to learn and live.

Someone who is looking for a school with giant lecture halls should definitely not attend La Salle. If you are looking for a giant campus with over 100 different clubs, then La Salle is not the school for you. If you are looking for a school in a suburban community, then La Salle is also no the school for you.

A person who depends on the kindness and generosity of their professors to give them good grades without actually working for them. A person who thinks last minute papers deserve A+'s. A person who does rushed work and hopes that the professor will be lenient towards their grade and show mercy in grading.

Someone who is going to school for a medical degree or lawyer. This school is very expensive and you will most likey graduate owing almost triple the amount as a state school because this is a private school.

If a person does nto want to take liberal arts courses, such as philosophy or religion, they should not attend this school since these are courses required for every student to graduate.

If you hate the city, and regular size school, dont do good with diversity, want to play football, dont like doing work or group assignments because that is big in this college

A person who is not willing to work. A person who is an Afirican American looking for a scoial life or many things that involve them, or that they can realste to on campus

A person who is not social because there are alot of activities to do and a person who is not willing to be focused on the academic task at hand.

lasalle is very diverse and all types of people can attend and fit right in.

someone who doesnt like small schools or small class sizes.