La Salle University

« See more reviews of La Salle University

I have learned to use my time wisely and to always ask questions. Both of these will assist in not only doing well in your classes, but also to keep yourself from going insane. I have also learned that sometimes you just need to take a break from studying and doing work. This keeps your mind fresh so you can always do your best.

Self, you can do this....it is hard but keep trying. Do not let anything hold you back...you definitely need to bring this grade up. School is hard but this is the last year. Come on, self. Never, never, never give up. Keep pushing yourself and use your resources. Tutors can help with all your subjects. YOU CAN DO THIS...

The advice I would give myself is to always prepare for everything because not everything is going to go as planned. I would also tell myself to learn time mangement; set a few hours a week to study for each class. The final advice I would give myself is to never be afraid or embarrassed to ask for help.

Well parents should be aware of how much of a party school it is and how much of a academic school. Also they should be aware of what the student is doing on thier free time and where they are spending there money. Also if they are doing good in school or if they need help in any of thier classes.

Live on campus the first year but do not declare a major. Continue to take core-courses throughout your first and second years because if you change you major in a later years, classes you have taken previously will no longer apply and become a waste or time, effort and money.

I wish I could have done a little bit better in school when I realize how hard I am working now. I also wish I knew exactly what school I wanted to go to and would have researched it a bit better. I wish I went to school down south instead.

I feel like I did not look around enough for colleges. Because of my sport, I just settled on the first college that would give me money to play. Having said that, I love where I am, and think I would've been happy anywhere.

Make sure your daughter/son is sure that they feel comfortable with the surrounding areas. because if you come from a significantly different location (IE: rural moving into urban) it could be a hard transition.

Make sure you know the area of your campus and are familiar with the surroundings. Also, for athletes make sure you go to a winning program and even if it means having to wait a couple of years to see the field.

Any school is what you make it. Don't get caught up in the party scene. Make the most of your time and money as four years goes by very quickly. Use all opportunities your school and community have to offer.