La Salle University

« See more reviews of La Salle University

I would like to have known what kind of teachers I was to face. It would have been helpful to have a schedule that listed the teachers that taught the courses I was to take. It would have been nice to have a comprehensive rating tool of the the teachers that I could reference to make better decisions regarding which teacher I would prefer and whose style would work well with me. Then I could make excellent choices.

I wish I had known more about the location and it not being very convenient to get downtown and other places. I also wish I had known about the extreme lack of diversity within the student body and especially within the faculty. Lastly, I wish I had known more about the volunteer opportunities from the beginning.

I wish I would have known how hard it was going to be covering the expenses for this school. La Salle is a great school but because it's private I was not able to get any state money for going there.

I wish I was prepared mentally for the amount of work that I am being given. At times it can be overwhelming, but there is always help available.

I wish I had known that i couldn't afford it, although i am in love with la Salle it is a bit expensive and I would've choosin more wisely.

La Salle is a slightly small school. I wish I knew what to expect when walking around campus before I starting going here.

I wish that I had known that most students go home on the weekend, resulting in boredom or studying on the weekends.

how much the school does not help me with my learning disablity.

How much it would ultimately cost me. It's not cheap at all.

I wish I would have known the area a little better.