La Sierra University

« See more reviews of La Sierra University

I have found myself with Christ and continue to grow as a person spiritually. The history professors are great, the science professors are great, very friendly and challenging. I've had a lot of support while being on campus, both from friends and from facutly!

I would tell myself to make more research on schools rather than to stick to one, and to make sure that each major is different and none of them even if you think there easy there all hard but at the end it is worth it. Also to always keep moving forward.

Make sure that the parents and the student agree to what college/university they want to attend. Find whether the person prefers a liberal or conservative school becuase there is a big difference between the two.

I have learned the valuable skills of time management. This has helped me with my studies and has allowed me to do stuff that I like to do. I have grown with my personal values and stuck with them.

Once you have narrowed down your choices make sure to visit the schools preferrably during the regular school year. Talk to current students and get a feel for what life there is like.

The advice that I would give myself is to be more confident in myself and believe in myself. I would also tell my senior in high school self to get a job and a driver's license.

I would encourge myself to take more college courses and to take them seriously. Now I realize how much that would have helped me to get ahead in units and experince.

Do not change anything that you did during high school, but try to spend some more time with your friends and keep a good relationship while you can.

Do what you enjoy. Don't worry too much about which major or classes to take. Learn practical things. Leave options open. Have fun. Be healthy.

Make sure it is a college you wont get tierd of going to and also dont go to the school if your friends are going there and you dont want to