Parsons, KS
Labette Community College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Labette Community College

Erika

I really enjoy everything about this college. I play softball and the softball program is one of my favorites. I also enjoy classes and the professors. They are very understanding as a college athlete. The dorms are very nice, but somewhat expensive. Overall I would recommend this college to many.

I love the overall experience. The campus as a whole is easy to get around, location of classes are easy to access, faculty on campus are always available. Labette Community College offers many different programs to help students succeed in and out of class.

Josie

Awesome and super friendly staff.

Awesome and super friendly staff.

Daisy

I love the size of labette. I chose this school to transition on to bigger schools. I love how involved the students are. It really is a great place to spend two years. I also enjoy the people I am surrounded by everyday. The on campus housing is new this year and I love it. We get our own bedroom and bathroom but only have to share kitchen and living room. It’s great!

Tiffany

My recommendation to those Seniors thinking about college is to definitely pursue your goals and dreams now, don't wait 10 years down the road. When you have a family it makes it tough to get through; it's a very possible and realistic to do it at that time; but it definitely is hard. Explore your thoughts and ideas; if you're not sure what you want to do, check it out! Follow your hearts, do what you want to do, not what someone else wants you to do. If you're just not sure, go out there and volunteer at different places, you never know what you might find that you never knew you might enjoy, you might surprise yourself!

Labette Community College is a wonderful 2 year college to obtain the degree you've always wanted or just to get your basics to go onto a 4 year University. The professors there are great, they are there to help you and that is evident in everything they do. This is my second time I've been at Labette Community College and it was definitely a choice out of preference. The Nursing Program at Labette is outstanding; they are one of less than 10 colleges in the United states that have their Nrsg teachers accredited

It's a great college; great professors; friendly atmosphere wherever you go and a diverse group of students from right out of high school to well in 50's; so you don't feel secluded.

Cory

I would start taking college classes earlier than my senior year in high school. I would be much more focused on my studies. Making the honor roll means so much more than your name on a piece of paper on the wall by the office. It has long range effects that I did not realize would help me out when applying to colleges and receiving scholarships to colleges. Athlectics are fun and you learn sportsman ship but I would focus more on the acdemics in school. I would take all of my teachers advise to heart and not let it roll in one ear and out the other. This first year in college I have learned in more ways than one. My senior year was a learning experience, my college freshman year was a learning experience. Each and every day I learn more than I did the day before. You can't go back so look ahead into the future and make everyday a learning experience.

I think the best thing about my school is that it is a great learning enviroment. The teachers know who you are and they are very helpful. The students around campus are very friendly too. I chose to go to a community college due to the smaller classes and the more focused learning in my field of Nursing.

Any person can attend this school. There are alot of scholarships to any school. There is a better advantage at a Community College due the enrollemnt is smaller. I feel that I have learned alot in my experience at LCC. I would recommened a smaller school to anyone. There is a sense of belonging here.

Labette Community College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.