Labette Community College Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Labette Community College

Josie

Awesome and super friendly staff.

I love the overall experience. The campus as a whole is easy to get around, location of classes are easy to access, faculty on campus are always available. Labette Community College offers many different programs to help students succeed in and out of class.

Daisy

I love the size of labette. I chose this school to transition on to bigger schools. I love how involved the students are. It really is a great place to spend two years. I also enjoy the people I am surrounded by everyday. The on campus housing is new this year and I love it. We get our own bedroom and bathroom but only have to share kitchen and living room. It’s great!

Erika

I really enjoy everything about this college. I play softball and the softball program is one of my favorites. I also enjoy classes and the professors. They are very understanding as a college athlete. The dorms are very nice, but somewhat expensive. Overall I would recommend this college to many.

maggie

My overall opinion over Labette is that they really care about you not just as a student but as a person. They care about your well being, and make you feel like family. They will always greet you with a smile, and ask you how your day was. It makes me proud to go to school there.