You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Laboure College

Aileen

Run away from Neurodiagnositic the program is too expensive 30k when there is some accredited schools online like them that the whole class cost about 7k like the institute health of science run don’t bite the bate they don’t care about their students Jaclyn Polito had a lecture on how to use Neurodiagnositic Cases Book and you guys should see it it is ridiculous the point is that most online distance course unless is math with math lab they will have videos or live lectures every single week or at least every other check on the school reviews the dean neither the professors care about their student all in the name of Saint Laboure 🙄 check all the reviews on goolgle, yelp, rate my professor, college bound, etc etc is not the students is the school they suck big time I have bio from UMASS Lowell and undergrad from Middlesex Com College and I absolutely love those schools even Middlesex with online yes you gotta do your homework but they care about their students and they also respond on time and tutoring always available unlikely than Laboure if they only have one person for Financial Aid that will tell you everything about a school run as fast as you can they seem to be nice at first but then is the messiness and disorganized school that they are https://youtu.be/7EjZEK6XEDc

Janelle

Labouré provides a great environment for the variety of ethnic backgrounds that attend class. I have enjoyed the excellent professors they have on staff and look forward to continuing finishing up my bachelors at this fine establishment. They have provided me with everything I need to be a successful nurse.

sephora

Laboure is a well known college for it class size and teachings. The school is very accessible and teacher are available to help students in need. The college also provide free tutoring to students. The school library is well equipped. i will gladly recommend this college to future students. The hour flexibility is amazing especially if you are a working student, yes you have the opportunity to choose your hours.

Kelly

Every step and move you make in life has a consequence or reward. I grew up with only one parent and did a lot of things on my own. I ended up having a child at the age of 16, but still managed to graduate high school. Even though I became a parent at such a young age, I was still growing up myself. If I could go back to my senior year in high school, i'd want to tell myself to always no matter what do your very best and push yourself. I'd like to start telling myself that as a freshman. Everything you do in your academic career has an impact, and you need to understand that. Becoming involved in extra curricular activities may not seem cool when you're in high school, but it will give you experience and knowledge of so many new opportunities that will help further your college career. To make the transition easier you need to do well on your SATs and you need to do your research on colleges very well to see what fits you not only academically but also personally.

This school is very flexible with classes. They offer weekend and night classes, as well as day and online. They also accept most transfer classes which is a huge help. Not many nursing schools offer this flexibility and I am thankful that Laboure does since i have four children to take care of and cannont come during the day.

I wish I had known that since Laboure is a private school, they have trouble recieving more funds for financial aide. However, that is my own fault for not looking into it. Priot to Laboure I attended a community college and got a lot more help with financial aide that I am in desperate need of.

Janetsy

As high school senior I would finish high school to have better opportunities in college. I would do college searches prior to graduation to prevent having any educational gaps. Attending school right after high school allows for some credits to transfer. Doing this will shorten the long process of obtaining a degree. Also it is an advantage, it is good to learn new material while you're still young. As soon as I graduate I would work towards the degree intended. If I would have done so, I would be enjoying my career and all that comes with it.

Jaime

Time travel is such a mysterious thing. We all wonder if it will be possible someday and reading this question makes me hope it is. After going through college and now going back, so many things come to mind. I wish I could let the 2001 high school senior version of myself know that everything you do and every decision you make will have an impact on the final years of school. I wish I had taken things more seriously in terms of deciding what I really wanted to do in the future. I never have regret but instead try to learn the most I can from mistakes. Going back to school has really made me realize how much I have grown in those nine years and hopefully I can excel from all of the mistakes I feel I made.

When I began my undergraduate degree in 2001, I was unsure about what I wanted to do with my life. I knew I was interested in the health field, but didn't know what direction I should go in. I chose education but I wish had gone with nursing. I am trying to complete a nursing degree now, while working full-time and coaching softball and it is extremely difficult.

I have just started school this past week and luckily nothing has frustrated me yet. The only thing that comes to mind is parking, but even that is always fixable!

Katie

Laboure College is best known for it's reputation of nurse's that graduate from the college. Although it is a two-year school, it is extremely intense course/clinical material, which ultimately prepares each upcoming nurse for the role they will adhere to in the future. The schedule is demanding, however I know after I graduate, I will be fully prepared for challenges I will inevitably face in the workforce. I am thankful Laboure has such high expectations, for this enables me to set higher goals for my individual self.

Making the transition from high school to college is a milestone one must go through in order to fully grasp. Throughout my senior year of highschool, former students would brag or boast about what an "awesome" time they were having at college, and how the freedom is unlike anything else, and speakers at graduation would talk about the upcoming responsibility we would have the following fall semester. This left myself and classmates questioning how college life truly was. Upon moving onto campus at the University I attended for two years, it was a life-changing event. I met various other's in the same predicament I was; scared, nervous, fearful, anxious, yet ultimately excited for the challege we were about to face. This would be my advice to any new and upcoming freshman: Be yourself, and venture out to make as many friend's as possible. Friendships are the building-block to something unfamiliar to a person, for friendships allow one to discuss fears, worries, questions, quarrels, and anything else imaginable. Personally, making a lot of friends allowed me to transition through the first year with little hesitation and regret.

The best thing about Laboure College is the freedom of choice they allow each student to gain. For example, allowing students to chose class and clinical site's which work best for their individual schedule, and allowing access to all information, including grades, financial aid, and scholarship information. The preceeding are beneficial because each student is unique and have different mandates in life, which is why the best thing about Laboure College is the freedom of choice allowed to each student.

Laboure College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.