LaGrange College Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for LaGrange College

Mikala

I think LaGrange college is a wonderful place to attend and can't wait to see what is out there for me around campus and in class. The professors are extremely flexible and will do whatever they can to help students out as well as other staff members.

Devin

Its a nice school with a small campus and class size which works for me meaning I can get more attention from my professors and become closer with my classmates. Most people think of more mainstream schools with large classes and teachers that tell you their office hours but are rarely there for them. Or classes so big no one notices if you are at class or not. That is why I like LaGrange College.

Cierra

Super welcoming, amazing people (staff and students), there is tons of culture and diversity here. I have never run into anyone who i completely unhappy with their choice of university. I have never been happier to be getting an education. I would highly recommend for both education and sports as well as serving your community. There is more opportunity at LaGrange College than anywhere else i've been.

Kaitlin

LaGrange is a small college however, it allows for a close knit family feel. The athletics and arts make up a large portion of the school. At least half of the college students are athletes or participate in the arts. The professors are very helpful, understanding people. My grandmother passed away my fall semester of my freshman year and my professors were so understanding and allowed me to work my schedule around the arrangements for the funeral and my time to grief. LaGrange is an incredible school and I am so glad I chose to go there.

Courtney

I Have a love hate relationship with Lagrange college. The cafe is nice with great workers but there is aways a 50/50 chance on wether you will like the food or not. However, the restaurants around campus are really good! Housing is noice, but it could also be cleaner. Everyone is really sweet and the atmosphere welcomes everyone. All in All, I really love this school and cans ee myself staying here all four years.

Drew

There is nothing truly negative that I can say against LaGrange College. In my few months here, I have had a great experience both in and out of the classroom. Coming in as a transfer student to LaGrange college this past semester, I was very surprised with the warm welcoming and genuine hospitality displayed towards me. Not only did this derive from the faculty and staff, like I may have expected, but the student body as well. There is a wide variety of activities to participate in, making it an everlasting joy ride. Lastly, considering LaGrange College's label as a Liberal Arts College, there is a ton of diversity across campus. Everywhere you go, you see somebody doing something different and always spicing up the atmosphere!

Madison

I believe that LaGrange College is a great institution for furthering your education. I earned my degree in Exercise Science: Allied Health and a minor in Psychology. The professors always made themselves available for their students and would drop everything to provide help or answer questions. The classroom size is perfect, and the professor actually knows who you are, unlike the bigger universities across the country.

Hailey

Overall, I love LaGrange College. I love the small-town atmosphere and the people on campus, from the students to the administration, to the professors, even the cleaning staff is so friendly and amazing. The academics are my favorite part, I really feel like I am getting a quality education. Over 70% of our campus are athletes, I am included in that statistic. The professors work hard with their student-athletes to ensure they get the education they need to succeed. Professors take time outside of class for those athletes that have missed class due to traveling and games. Even though the campus is open, I feel pretty safe as the college is in Historic, small-town LaGrange. Overall, LaGrange College is a great place to get your education, I highly recommend it.

Herbert

The learning environment is excellent, the class sizes are great for learning. The food is awful though, and the tuition is entirely too high for this school. It’s also not enough minorities on campus, and it seems like black fraternities are frowned upon and not welcome on this campus.

Alyssa

LaGrange College opened many doors for me already and I’ve only been here for one semester. I am applying for scholarships because it is very important for me to attend this school due to the amazing psychology program they have to offer. I want to make sure I am able to pay everything off properly so that I can have a successful future thanks to this college.

LaGrange College was everything I have been looking for in a college. It is about 3 hours away from home, which isn't too bad, and it has a very homey feel to it. When I visited a couple of months ago, everyone was really nice, and they were very casual, which I really liked because most colleges are super formal. I've played softball my entire life, and when they found out I had an interest in playing softball, they set up a meeting with the coach. I immediately fell in love with the entire environment. The coaches have even contacted me a few times just to check in. My visit to LaGrange College was amazing and I am planning on attending LaGrange College in the fall.