Watertown, SD
Lake Area Technical Institute

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Lake Area Technical Institute

Morgan

I love LATI! It is such a great school with so many things to get involved in and great staff! There is not any on campus housing but the school does everything they can to help students find affordable living. They also help students find jobs for students while they are in school and out!

Brianna

Lake Area Technical Institute is amazing. I have been a tutor for a year now, and I have met many different people in different programs. I learned that some teachers struggle with teaching basic subjects such as; intermediate algebra, chemistry, and microbiology. The people I tutor need one on one time to learn some of these subjects, but they are not getting it.

Dylan

I think lake area tech is a great school to attend. You are more than just a student here you are part of a family. I say this because everyone that works at the school will usually do everything in their will power to make your needs met. Plus just about everyone knows each other or you know someone that knows that person which is very nice!

Adam

I believe that Lake Area Tech is one the most professional and entertaining institutes around. While receiving a great education, students also have small class sizes which allows them to be more one on one with their teacher. Having smaller classes can engage more students to take part in activities and make learning easier. Every teacher at Lake Area tries their hardest to prepare you for the future and all of them are very friendly. I decided to enroll in Lake Area’s business program, because of their great reputation and positive campus tours. I have finished only one semester of college so far, and I have developed my skills and confidence to levels I never thought possible for myself. Choosing which college to go to is a very hard decision for a young adult and it is an important choice in life. I can say that choosing Lake Area to further my education, has proved to be the right and best choice for me. Any scholarships I receive will be financially and emotionally helpful. They will be appropriately used for education and to help a determined and passionate student accomplish their dreams. After graduating from college, I plan to take a big leap into the world and work my way to becoming a successful financial advisor. My passion for helping people is immense and I want to be able to be that positive force in someone’s life. I want to be able to help families send their children to college, buy a home or vehicle, and retire comfortably. I feel like I have been a strong shoulder for people to lean on throughout my whole life and I enjoy supporting and helping anyone. Being able to have that kind of an opportunity is incredible and my goals is to help as many people as I can someday.

My classmates are open, honest, and keep my program interesting.

My classmates are open, honest, and keep my program interesting.

Wow, what wouldn't I tell my senior self? I would say work harder and play less. Grades do matter and be honest with your teachers. Don't skip class, you never know what you may have learned that day. Ask questions. You get out of your education what you put into it, and in the long run the hard work will be worth it. I would also tell myself to only take out loans if absolutely necessary, and never take the overage for more then books. You will have to pay those loans back some day. College is not a walk in the park, but it will give your self-esteem the biggest boost you could ever imagine.

Lake Area Technical Institute administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.