Mattoon, IL
Lake Land College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Lake Land College

Crystal

LLC is best known for the flexability of the schedules. No matter what a student's schedule is like there is always a way to take classes.

If I could go back and talk to myself while I was still in high school, I would tell myself to go to college right away. I would also tell myself to study harder and fill out as many scholarship entries as possible because college is expensive. I would also urge myself to participate in as many extra-curricular activities and organizations that interest me. I would also stress the old saying "there's no time like the present". I would let my younger self know that college is not easy but it can be fun as long as you seize all open opportunities. Sometimes along the way you might need to invent opportunities that may not be outwardly apparent. In the end I would just advise me to make the most of that time in my life.

I cannot think of anything bad about the school that I attend.

Bradley

If I could go back, I would let myself know what I would actually decide on as a major, on account that it would save e from taking nonsense classes that do not apply to my anticipated major. I would tell myself to pay very close attention to the framed coursework of the 4-year University, so I could finish all of my prerequisites in time to transfer successfully.

I believe that the worst thing about Lake Land College would have to be the fact that there is not an adequate range of classes offered, that fit my particular major. I would like to transfer to a Global Studies major, and lake Land does not have many course equivalents for my major.

They are a great college for networking, especially for their size. It is not difficult, with your advisor, to get in touch with your transfer school.

Lake Land Collage is a very small, personal collage that is better able to accomidate to you individual needs because the professors can get to know you on a one on one level.

If I could go back and tolk to myself as a high school senior I would tell myself to ask myself if I am doing what I really want to do? Am I going to be happy with the choices that I make for my future. I would also tell myself that a little studying goes a long way, and building your study skills during high school will help a lot when transitioning to collage. I would also tell myself that it is also important to have a social life, this provides for some time to destress from the long hours of studying. However, most of all I would tell myself that I must prepare for change in my life and not push away from what I really want in life.

The best thing about Lake Land College is that its a very comfortable, safe, and fun environment that will allow you to grow and obtain you goals.

Kord

I would tell myself that for an easier transition a community college should be saught. Preparation for the future is key. Identifying what I want and aiming for that goal such as a diploma would inspire me to work hard. Furthermore a happy life is doing what one wants and not what is expected of them.

The worst thing about my school is that it is primarily a commuter school. The students don't really stick around and enjoy college life they come, learn, then leave. There is a feeling of disconnect to most students who go to Lake Land College

A person who doesn't enjoy being on a small campus. If a person does not enjoy the community college compared to the university they most likely would not choose Lake Land College

brent

Take all the college classes you can in high school. It will only help be ready for what college throws at you. It could will also help you to pay for college also.

The worst thing about Lake Land College is that it can be hard for people that are not out going to make friends here since most of the people that go here have gone to high school together.

The thing I brag about the most is that the teachers are very understanding when life hits you. They are easy to talk and are willing to behind over backwards for you if you put in the effort.

Lake Land College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.