Lake Land College

« See more reviews of Lake Land College

Honestly there are not a lot of things wrong with Lake Land College. Its a great place to begin or pick up on your education. I feel very comfortable there and I believe it has gotten me prepared for a four year university. The only thing I will say that has me bothered is the way the school is designed. It is designed in a circle. You walk out of one class room and you have to go in a full circle sometimes to get to your next class.

I believe that the worst thing about Lake Land College would have to be the fact that there is not an adequate range of classes offered, that fit my particular major. I would like to transfer to a Global Studies major, and lake Land does not have many course equivalents for my major.

The worst thing about my school is that it is primarily a commuter school. The students don't really stick around and enjoy college life they come, learn, then leave. There is a feeling of disconnect to most students who go to Lake Land College

The worst thing about Lake Land College is that it can be hard for people that are not out going to make friends here since most of the people that go here have gone to high school together.

It is too small to accomodate the goals the faculty wants to achieve.

I cannot think of anything bad about the school that I attend.

nothing at all i love this school