Lake Land College

« See more reviews of Lake Land College

"Although you think you know everything about succeeding, think again. Why do you work to do your best? Education's ultimate reward is not a pizza party, scholarship, or degree. Do not expect these. When rewards are not promised, what will you work for? The true reward of education lies in the process itself-- understanding of self, purpose, and concepts much greater, and the resulting ability to reach out to others. Strive because details matter, but disregard the urge to make someone notice. Remember: In silence, you find wisdom; among peers, you find purpose; in finding balance, you find happiness."

If I could go back, I would let myself know what I would actually decide on as a major, on account that it would save e from taking nonsense classes that do not apply to my anticipated major. I would tell myself to pay very close attention to the framed coursework of the 4-year University, so I could finish all of my prerequisites in time to transfer successfully.

I would tell myself that for an easier transition a community college should be saught. Preparation for the future is key. Identifying what I want and aiming for that goal such as a diploma would inspire me to work hard. Furthermore a happy life is doing what one wants and not what is expected of them.

Take all the college classes you can in high school. It will only help be ready for what college throws at you. It could will also help you to pay for college also.

I am glad i attend college because in high school i didnt think i was going to make it college but i was wrong

Deffanently go for it! It's so much easier to deal with and much more convient.