Benton Harbor, MI
Lake Michigan College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Lake Michigan College

I attended lake michigan col

I attended lake michigan col

Alissa

It is great being close to home!

It is great being close to home!

Alexis

Lake Michigan College was a great place to continue my education. The opportunities and experiences that are provided help make the time spent great. The dorms are apartment style, safe and affordable. the class sizes are small, which gives students the opportunity to interact with their professors better. Overall I loved the school. It is a a 2 year degree school but is connected with other universities so that students will have a chance to complete 4 year degree while on campus. Lake Michigan is a great school.

Emalee

This is not the school for me, someone else may really enjoy going here but I don't like the layout or the classrooms at all. Out of the six classes I have had I only enjoyed two of the professors. It's a cheap school but I feel like you get what you pay for.

dana

Lake Michigan College is a decent community college to go to, it's a good school to get your associates degree at and then transfer to a university. I do like how the class room sizes are small because I am able to ask the questions I need. I do wish there was more things going on such as activities on campus, theres not much to do.

Serra

This is a great College for someone looking to save some money. As for student life there are limited events and activities. The facility has what it needs, but lacks in some areas. If you want food expect outrageous prices just for the convenience for not having to drive. Limited major options, but overall decent facility, with decent professors.

Abigail

LMC is a great place where you can get your basic classes done if you want to transfer to an university or 4 year college. You can get a basic degree depending on what you want to study. The teachers and students here are nice. There are advisors you can talk to for figuring out what classes you need to transfer or get a degree.

Lake Michigan College is a school that cares about student needs, whether it be academic or social, and is suitable for just about anyone.

Dear High School Me, Do as much as you can in this last year of high school! In college, you get pretty busy and can't do as much as you'd like, so do all you can now! School spirit should always be a top priority along with going to all the sporting events possible, even if they're at the opposing school. Everyone says you won't see most of your classmates again or your relationships won't be the same, and believe it or not, it's true! In college you have a new start, so don't worry too much about all the drama high school brings. It's typical for seniors to slack off, but it will be worth your while to study harder than you ever have before. It's important to already have developed study techniques for the road ahead of you. Most of all have fun! This last year will go by in the blink of an eye, so make every moment count.

I think anyone is able to attend this school. If you have physical or mental disabilities, there are people who are there to help. Also, if you're above average or below average in your school work, there are specific classes suited for you. There are student activities weekly and also sports. It isn't very large, but it is a good start for schooling in most degree fields.

kristina

I would say to myself research more into the current major choice you have chosen. I spent the first 2 years in college dead set on one major until I discovered it's an extremely tough field to get into and most that go into it are unable to get the job they actually went to school for. If I had known this there is a good chance I’d be done by now and in a desired job. I choose a different one for job availability and because I feel I'll like it equally as much. I'd also say try harder and the future believe it or not gets better. It's always darker before the dawn.)</

Haley

I tell them that the professors are pretty cool, and the people I've meet in my classes are awesome. I also tell them that the work isn't exhaustingly hard.

I would tell myself that it is hard to motivate yourself to do work so keep it up now.

My classmates are great! Most of them are like me, a hard working student. I know I can work with them and ask questions. I can tell a handful of students don't really want to be in class though.

Lake Michigan College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.