Lake Michigan College

« See more reviews of Lake Michigan College

If i could go back and talk to myself as a high school senior the first thing i would tell myself is that its never to early to start applying for scholorships and financial aid. Even when it seems like there is plenty of time to do it, graduation comes faster than you expect and when it does it becomes hard to find any scholorships still available. Always utilize the time you have and don't put things off for later when you could do them now because more times than not the longer you wait the less chance there is that it will get done.

Go to a 2 year community college, finish what you started in High school as a dual enrollee at the local community college. After that attend a good 4 year University and double major in Business / Manufacturing Engineering. Then start a life making good money. Instead of working a low paying factory job going to the community college part time 6 years after High School graduation!

I would have much to say to myself. Things like not to give up, stay in college as long as possible, do better than my best, go as soon as you graduate, and not to limit my choices. The big thing that I would want to tell myself is to hang on tight because the ride is long and difficult but worth every minute!!!

Apply for scholarships, as many as you can! Spending time to write essay after essay is worth it. Yes, attending a community college for your first few years will save you some money. When you're ready to attend Michigan State University, you're going to wish you had applied for more.

Continue at the 2 year community college. Then transfer to a 4 year University. Study realy hard and be able to graduate in another 2 years. Be ready to take a job somewhere new and have the skills needed.

Study hard because this is the best time of your life and as you get older it is harder to learn anything. Remember All knowledge is useful, and therfore good.

I would tell myself that it is hard to motivate yourself to do work so keep it up now.