Devils Lake, ND
Lake Region State College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Lake Region State College

Nikara

LRSC is a small state college that offers the college experience without the cost of a bigger college. The atmosphere is friendly and welcoming and the faculty and staff are always available for assisting and guiding you to where you need to go! All of the teachers are very understanding about family and personal issues and are more than willing to bend their schedules around your needs.

Nikara

I enjoy Lake Region State College. It's a small community college that lets you explore college life without breaking the bank. The staff and faculty are wonderful people who come from all walks of life. Since it's such a local setting, everybody knows everybody, even the international students!

Jodi

I would advise myself to select a school based on my interests in the major I wanted. Take a look at the classes offered and what my preferences are. I would also tell myself to consider the school tuition for a semester, the location of the college, and I would suggest talking to a current student or past student that attended the school and get their input of what they liked and disliked about the school. I would also suggest to make a list of questions to ask the student like: which teachers are the best, how hard are the classes, what is the best meal plan for me to buy, how expensive are the books, and how good is the school's book buyback program, would it be better for me to buy the books online or in the college bookstore? I would also advise myself to consider the space of the dorms and to keep the packing to a minimum. It is always possible to go back home and get more of your things if needed. The last thing I woul advise myself is when I move into the dorms, to be open to try new things.

I consider my school to be very beneficial to students that are currently enrolled and have taken classes here. Lake Region State College is a smaller school, which allows most of the students to know almost every student and teacher in the school. This attribute helps new students to make new friends easily and also provides a 1 on 1 basis with the students and teachers enrolled in the college.

Even though the town of Devil's Lake has many recreational things to do, the location of where the Lake Region is at is not very appealing to students. To travel to a larger city, Grand Forks, is an hour and a half away and to drive to the closest surrounding town is at leastthirty minutes away.

Lake Region State College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.