Lake Region State College Top Questions

Jodi

I would advise myself to select a school based on my interests in the major I wanted. Take a look at the classes offered and what my preferences are. I would also tell myself to consider the school tuition for a semester, the location of the college, and I would suggest talking to a current student or past student that attended the school and get their input of what they liked and disliked about the school. I would also suggest to make a list of questions to ask the student like: which teachers are the best, how hard are the classes, what is the best meal plan for me to buy, how expensive are the books, and how good is the school's book buyback program, would it be better for me to buy the books online or in the college bookstore? I would also advise myself to consider the space of the dorms and to keep the packing to a minimum. It is always possible to go back home and get more of your things if needed. The last thing I woul advise myself is when I move into the dorms, to be open to try new things.