Lake-Sumter State College

« See more reviews of Lake-Sumter State College

The best thing about my school is the wide range of stability. It is affordable and located near by where I can have a feel of what area I would like to study. The faculty are very helpful and create assurance for their students. The environment is warming and inviting allowing the ease to ask, respond, and ellaborate within discussions. It has a university feel and creates the need to want an education. To make this simple the best thing about my school is that it has trusted faculty that provide an excellent education with what resources they possess.

I consider the best thing about my school to be the classroom size. Most of my classes have less than 40 students each. With smaller classes, professors can spend more time on the individual needs of the students. I have received much one on one time with my professors and it has helped me tremendously.

The accessibility in resources necessary for classes, supportive guidance, future references, humble staff both in and out of class, and most of all a very safe, comfortable, and welcoming environment.

the greatest thing about my school is the the way they treat their students. i am a dual enrolling senior in high school and the school pays for all my tuition, books and any other cost of the classes.