Duluth, MN
Lake Superior College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Lake Superior College

Debra

Great for the non traditional student, and the student who wants to get a 2 year degree. The instructors in the different programs especially nursing are always available for their students. The school has many opportunities for different clubs to join, help for learning and tutors for free. Great school, great students, and non intimidating staff.

Kaleb

It is a great college. I love it! There are many extracurricular activities and recreational sports to join. They have a great selection of degrees. The classes are small. The teachers all have offices, and are all easily accessible. The food is pretty good. I think Lake Superior College is a great college, and I am glad that I am currently a student there.

Cailee

At Lake Superior College you get the best bang for your buck. I have never met an instructor who doesn't care about their students or their classes. They are realistic and want you to be successful in your future careers. The facility is always up to date and they have so many resources to help you be successful.

Ace

It is actually quite nice. Also my major is Professional Pilot, but since you don't have it as a choice I put physics. The program I'm in is a lot of fun and challenging enough to not be boring. I have so far learned how to fly a plane and I almost have my private pilot certificate.

Jade

My school life is extremley complicated to follow. Last year for school I attended University of Northern Colorado, this year however, I am taking online classes through Lake Superior College and will be attending Metropolitan State St. Paul the following fall semester. As for my current school right now which is Lake Superior, I would say they offer a great nursing program, and a great way to start of your generals.

Stop and look around you. You see your friends you have known your entire life, a town you have grown up with all in all its your comfort zone. Now dig, you want to get into social services but what major opens to you all above. Stop thinking Criminal Justice I see you thinking that, CRJ will only limit you to the system remember this. Social Work, yes this program opens so much more to you then Criminal Justice can do. Now walk down to the guidance counselor and actually sit there and talk to them. NO do not mention you have a boyfriend and don't you dare base your decision off him. Think of you, yourself not of others. Also keep in mind money-out of state is LOTS of money, do you want to go into debt? Good now get down there and open up to people about what you are thinking and feeling. Stop keeping all your feelings in!!

A person should attend this school if first they are unsure of what major they want to get into. Lake Superior offers the choice for you to get your generals done just like you have to at any four year campus. It also provides introductory classes to those who are wanting to get into say radiology, dentistry, and nursing.

Bronson

Hey Bronson, i advise you to not pick up smoking because it's a really bad habbit that will run you out of money. To succeed in your college career you need to have the will to want to learn, that's how you get the will and motivation you need to pass your classes with A's. Don't get distracted and put the games away. Videogames waste your life away anyway. The people who you think are nerds and geeks are actually the best friends that you could have in college, not because they can help you with your work, but because they keep you out of trouble and they know a whole lot and can tutor you on the subjects you need help with. Work hard in high school so that you can be ahead of the game and not have to waste a lot of money on classes that are not even college courses. Well good luck!

Kimberly

I like the school, because it is small enough where you can get more one on one with the teachers. I also like the location, I am not big on huge cities.

I would have read more in school, even though I did not like it. Reading skills is a must for college. To take advice from teachers is a big one too, because you think you know everything and we don't.

What was the sucess rate for the dental program? Do they help you find jobs after graduation?

Lake Superior College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.