Eustis, FL
Lake Technical College

1 Rating

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Lake Technical College

Liz

I Love it very very much am so honored to be going to this college.

I Love it very very much am so honored to be going to this college.

Mary

College has changed me from a naive, inexperienced little girl into someone who, I hope, will be able to accomplish something with her life. It has forced me to decide for myself what I believe and then to stand up for those beliefs. I have learned how to recognize when others need help and how to reach out to meet those needs. Conversely, I have also had to learn to let others help me when I can't make it alone. College has stretched me and taught me to strive for a level of excellence I never would have thought of working for when I was younger. It has exposed me to ideas beyond my own horizon and made me want to go searching for life instead of sitting and waiting for it to happen to me. It has taught me to dream of something beyond myself and then to work with other dreamers to make that dream a reality.

The best thing about my school is that it prepares its students for life as well as their careers.

The worst thing about my school is that it is located so far away from home. This keeps me from being involved in my home community.

KaDon

I would love to be able to go back in time and give myself a little quick talk about what things in life are more important than other things. The big things that I have learned is that you keep life simple and try not to complicate it with things that don't really matter. I would tell myself that I don't need to worry about getting the expensive house or car, but rather focus on the simple things in life that are what you need and not what you want. It took me too long to realize that I be just as happy driving an old truck that didn't have to make a monthly payment on as I could driving around in a new care that I couldn't really afford the monthly payments for. It all really boils down to that a person needs to feel good about himself for what make him happy and not worry so much about trying to impress people who really don't matter in the grand picture of life.

The worst thing about my school is the location. The school is located in Eustis Florida and that is right in the middle of nowhere.

If a person is happy with where they are in this life and have no desire to inprove their lot in life. People who don't have any desire to increase what they know about the world that they live in and find a better job, this is not the school for them to attend.

• $0

Lake Technical College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.