Lakeland University Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Lakeland University

Xiong

Lakeland has its pros and cons but overall it is a great college. you get to meet a lot of new people and the bibe is always so positive. There is always a helping hand anywhere and anytime. I didn't 5 starred it because there is no such perfect schools.

Charley

Lakeland University is a school perfect for those people wanting to continue playing collegiate sports (Division III) while still having time for their academics. I would recommend Lakeland for students who want a small school atmosphere in a place where it feels like a second home. You are guaranteed to know everyone on campus within a matter of a month. While not every area of study is the strongest, Lakeland University prides itself on its business and exercise science majors.

Aureaulis

Lakeland is a small community where almost everyone knows each other. Because it is a small, rural town, we participate in as many extra curricular activists around campus as possible. There are plenty of resources and faculty to help with courses and internships as well as finding jobs after you’ve graduated.

Danielle

I love going to Lakeland College, they are very accommodating to students needs. I graduated from a technical college with my associates in Accounting and I applied to Lakeland College so I could get my Bachelors or CPA. They accepted all 72 of my credits from my associates degree so that put me at a Sophomore/Junior status. I love all of the options for classes and the class times. The teachers I have had have all been great too

Alea

Lakleland University is a school to go to if you want a family atmosphere. Since we are in the middle of a cornfield information gets around faster than you would want it too. The campus has a nice size for the small amount of students and people attend from everywhere around the country.

Chloe

I love Lakeland because it is so personal. Everyone knows everyone and the professors truly care about all of their students and helping them succeed. I am very close with my professors and with their office hours, they are readily available to help students in coursework.

Johnathan

I am from Indiana and when I am at Lakeland I feel like I am at home. I play on the football team and the coaches care about their players not only on the field but also off the field. They help anyone that needs it academically. The professors are great and are always there to help the students. I would recommend Lakeland to anyone.

Timonikia

Lakeland College, now known as Lakeland University is like home to me. I came here a year before graduation high school, with my cousin. I sat through the parent meetings with my mom and grandma. After hearing all about Lakeland I literally looked at my mom and told her, "I want to come here". I had other schools in mind like UW Greenbay and Ohio State but after hearing all the faculty, staff and students talk about the things at Lakeland I was sold. Lakeland has been a home away from home for me. I love everything about it, such as; 24 hour security, student;teacher ratio, and all the extra-curricular activities they provide whether it is academic-wise or just on-campus fun.

Charles

Lakeland can be better at helping students with the accepting process and breaking down tuition. Lakeland is a great school with 2,000 something students. Lakeland is a growing school with little in the area but a few things to do on campus. You'll get to know everyone so there should be no reason to feel unsafe. Lakeland is a big family, if you open yourself people wont mind embracing. I play sports and compared to other schools your not just a number your a person and if you feel as though the school may not be right for you they'll show you why it is. Other schools say they would love to have you but Lakeland means it 100%. Get good grades, graduate, be employable!

Robbie

Lakeland University provides a rigorous education and all of the tools needed to succeed. Professors and administrators are knowledgeable and attentive. I have attend two colleges in the past and Lakeland's student services and resources absolutely blow the competition out of the water.

Great School over all. All of the staff and students are extremely knowledgeable and helpful. From my personal experience, I have had nothing but fun and laughter. The food is wonderful, especially since the new addition. I am very excited to see what my future holds with my Lakeland education.

Leah

The atmosphere of Lakeland University is geared toward higher learning. The graduate program is strict and full of challenges; which is needed for a career in the Clinical Mental Health field. The instructors are knowledgeable and available for students to work on their projects and gain a better understanding of their coursework. I would recommend Lakeland University to anyone in the Northeast Wisconsin area looking to further their career.

Lakeland is a great school with professors and staff who genuinely care about the well-being of their students. The community is small and close knit. Classes are small which allows for as much one on one interaction with the professors for every student to be able to learn the way they do best.