Danville, IL
Lakeview College of Nursing

1 Rating

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Lakeview College of Nursing

leidylucero

Lakeview is a public college located in San Antonio, Texas. It is a small institution with an enrollment of 206 undergraduate students. Their is different type of majors such as Biology, nursing, Dentistry. Lakeview alumni go on to earn a starting salary of $54,300 depends of the major selected. Lakeview is ranked according to their performance across a set of widely accepted indicators of excellence. Lakeview has provided me with opportunities to enhance my personal, academic and professional life every semester. The personal relationships I have formed with professors have led to internships both domestic and international as well as research projects that have given me the experience I need for my future. If you are thinking about Lakeview you already know about the amazing programs and the top notch education you will receive.You most likely have seen the astonishing beauty of this campus and yes it always looks that pretty! If there was one thing I would change would be to allow students to swim in the gorgeous lake that lies in the center of campus. While stunning to look at as the sun sets and the water glistens, a little splash in the spring when things get warm would make my experience here at Lakeview the best I could ever imagine.

Lakeview College of Nursing administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.