Beaumont, TX
Lamar Institute of Technology

Fernando
My future is here in this institute.

Taking my future career at this school will change my life.

My future is here in this institute.

Taking my future career at this school will change my life.

Lisa

Having earned a Bachelors degree and returning to earn an Associates, I would probably tell myself to not procrastinate so much. That C in 19th Century European Art History could have easliy an A or a B had I put in more effort into the research paper. (That was first C I made since the 7th grade) Also that school trip to Italy the summer before your senior year, seriously, go. It would so much fun and such a learning experience.

Parking- Lamar Institute of Technology sits right across the street form Lamar University and both campuses suffer from a sever lack of parking. Several temporary parking lots have been set up around both campuses but many of them are full by 8:00 A.M. Always allot extra time to find a parking spot and make the trek to class.

Lamar Institute of Technology is a very career oriented school that cateres to the need of the area. Welding, drafting, HVAC, radiology, dental hygiene, all careers that lead to a solid, recession restiant lifestyle for a relatively small cost.

schwanda

i wouldd say that college is no joke. u will not have teachers tell u what u need to do but only once . when u in college ur an adult. u have to do it on your own. to summarize. basically the ball is in your court.

the worst thing about my school is sometimes there very un orginize, they can do mush better with the students

they way the economy is i say every one should try to go to .even the ones that dosent have a carreer. cause now its very hard just to find a simple job, but to have a long time carrer u nedd your education.

Raynisha

My classmates are very helpful, and motivated when it comes down to getting the job dane as far as to getting labs done, coming to class on time and turning in assignments.

If i could go back to high school and let myself know about college life i would say, don't skip class, don't just blow off your freshman year,and take a math class in your senior year. These things would be spoken because of the fact that i did blow off my freshman year, and because of that mistake i had to take freshman classes in my senior year which made it hard for me to do any outside activities, because now i had no choice but to get my priorities together.( no time for play) The second thing i would tell me would be don't skip class. Why? Well many students think that it's okay to skip class, but if you think about it everything you do wrong in high school or even good, it all come back in a good or bad way. Then the final thing i would tell me would be TAKE A MATH CLASS SENIOR YEAR. It has been spoken that many high school student don't take a math class for their senior year, that's why many students have to take remedial math which you cant get credit for.

If a person has decided to attend this school they should know that they would have to be very focused and prepared for life to come directly at them. They must have a set mind that they want to do what they have signed up for. This technology school is here to help you get where you want to be in life without staying in school for more than two to three years.

Martin

Lamar Institute of Technology is a great school for many reasons; for example it is small and allows one-on-one interactions with students and teachers, compared to the individual learning of a bigger college.

I would tell myself that ," It will be tough sometimes and easier other times but God does not put mountains in front of you that you can not climb yourself".

A person that is not dependable, has no determination, or doesn't take initiative for his/her own class work.

Lamar Institute of Technology administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.