Port Arthur, TX
Lamar State College-Port Arthur

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Lamar State College-Port Arthur

Sierra

Lamar State College Port Arthur is the best school to be in the state of Texas. The advisors and professors are really helpful and always available whenever needed. The food and service is great, and the class size are just right for me. It’s just the right school for me!

Christy

Great administration not the many housing provided. Great cafeteria and big space

ebony

I love LSCPA! This is my second time around going to college and everyone is so loving and caring. I am an honor student my first semester and i am just ecstatic! I am a mother of two toddler boys and its been pretty wacky being a full-time student and full-time mom but i have this in the bag and claiming God will lead me into the heavens of success!

This school is small and when your on campus the professors know almost everyone on campus. The athletic program is small they only have two sports teams but they are competitive. If you are looking for somewhere to go that is affordable and you will get a good education I would recommend Lamar State College - Port Arthur.

amani

I believe Lamar State College- Port Arthur is a great school for students who want to jump start their academic career or students who have taken time off, and decided to come back. Small classes which makes for better one on one with the professors. Smaller campus, so it feels like your at home with a friendly staff and other students on campus. They have an amazing gym and library to go to when you need to study or have down time. This is a great campus that well within anybodies budget range.

Daniela

Lamar State College-Port Arthur is a very calm, quiet, very intelligent college. Professors are very helpful, students are interactable, and students are eager to learn. I enjoy attending this college and look forward to receiving my Associates Degree at LSCPA.

Adriana

I love this college because it is so close to home. The teachers actually care about your success. I recommend this college to anyone who wants to stay close to home and have a fun college life. Always having activities on campus. The classes are just perfect so the teacher can help you with anything. The faculty staff is always available to help any student.

Lisette

Overall, Lamar is a very secure place with lots of security wondering around to make sure everything is ok. The school is the perfect size for those in seeking something not too big or small. There is plenty to do while awaiting for your next class or just to relax a little.

cora

Lamar- Port Arthur is a college where you start off to get to your goals.

Lamar- Port Arthur is a college where you start off to get to your goals.

Most of everone at Lamar went to high school with one another, but everone is very nice and very welling to help.

I would sit myself down and let myself understand what its like for me now in college, than i would give myself t goals that would need to be done before it attend college. I would ask myself to spend more time with school work, do better in high school, study more on my SAT'S, save money for college, and enjoy high school more and enjoy being a teen. I would let myself know it's ok to ask for help when needed. I would make sure when i am transition form high school to college, that I was ready to hit the books. I would let myself know that i can achieve my goals and i will achieve my goals.

Lamar State College-Port Arthur administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.