Beaumont, TX
Lamar University

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Lamar University

Rosalene

Compared to most of the colleges and universities I considered was the more "family" feeling that I get from the students who have become my friends and the teachers who live and teach here.

The best thing when looking for a college "home" is to put what is most important to you first. No matter if that's the social environment or academics first. No two people will choose the same college for the same reason. Everyone is different and make choices according to their own needs. Another good thing when choosing a college is to NOT choose a college based on just the amount of finacial aid you're offered, because even though things you need are being paid for that doesn't mean that you will be most happy at that particular school. Sometimes you just have to go with your "gut feelings" about choosing the right college or university

The best thing about my school is the readiness of the teachers to try their best to help me however they can. I don't have to travel a long distance from home either.

Reina

My classmates are knowledgable regarding politics and economics. They are friendly people who are willing and able to help any other student who may not understand a particular subject.

Our school is best know for its business department. Lamar University is recongized as a AACSB accredited school.

The time and effort that goes into finding the right college may seem overwhelming and never ending but, in the end it will all pay off.

Lamar University administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.