Tempe, AZ
Lamson College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Lamson College

Nate

If I could go back in time and talk to myself as a high school senior I would tell myself endless things. I took my high school experience as a cake walk. I did recognize what a head start I could get in life if I had my head screwed on straight. Now that I can see clearly i realize what a mistake I made. I am now more ready than I have ever been to prove myself and to make up for all the lost time. I would tell myself to never give up no matter how hard times may be. I have learned pure determination is one of the best attributes one can teach themself. Another thing I would tell myself is to save as much money as possible because along with growing up, come more expenses. I wish I would have done things differently in high school but now is the time to prove that I am great. This scholarship would not only allow me to better myself but to prove myself in the law field.

I believe the simulated court rooms have a great advantage as to help with the experience factor of the job. Also, the classes are relatively small so it allows the student to form a teacher-student relationship. I believe that is one of the factors that has a distinct adavantage over any other college. The campus is very small so it allows students to get to know each other and form a bond between one another. The personable staff always makes it a pleasure to come to class!

The one thing that I wish I had known before I enrolled in this school is the time and hard work it was going to take. The dedication is going to give me the opportunity to better myself and teach me a work ethic that I will never forget. The opportunties are endless as the college lets you become anything that you desire.

Lamson College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.